Tech Fast.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fustar

Reaction score
I'm about to do a 40 day tech fast, among other things. I don't know if it will be positive or not yet, but I'm excited about it. I've got a bunch of books picked out and plans for the time I won't be spending watching tv, playing video games, or time spent on the internet. I think I'm gonna get a lot out of it, I'm gonna be reading a lot of informational non fiction material. So I'm exciting about learning lots of stuff I'm interested in. Hope it turns out well for me, wish me luck! I'm starting the 28th of this month fyi.

Everyone should unplug once in a while. It's good to get back to the old fashioned ways of surviving. lol

I can't really do that, since I work online, but usually if I'm not working, I'm not online. I think there's too much reliance on tech nowadays.

Fustar said:
I'm about to do a 40 day tech fast, among other things. I don't know if it will be positive or not yet, but I'm excited about it. I've got a bunch of books picked out and plans for the time I won't be spending watching tv, playing video games, or time spent on the internet. I think I'm gonna get a lot out of it, I'm gonna be reading a lot of informational non fiction material. So I'm exciting about learning lots of stuff I'm interested in. Hope it turns out well for me, wish me luck! I'm starting the 28th of this month fyi.
 Well, good luck to you then, I hope you find what you are looking for. Most of all hope you have fun doing it, de-teching is good for you just like de-toxing is. Wish you well on your journey. ;) ;)

Good luck, Fustar. I try to spend my weekday evenings without tech (other than TV in the background), but always seem to end up responding to emails and texts, lol.

MissGuided said:
Good luck, Fustar. I try to spend my weekday evenings without tech (other than TV in the background), but always seem to end up responding to emails and texts, lol.

I mean unfortunately I have to take emails, phone calls, and texts,  but other than that ill be tech free. I wish I could spend 40 days in the woods and just deprogram myself from societal woes.

Latest posts

Back