When were you happiest?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DayvanCowboy

I was in my early twenties. Things were going so well and I thought I was at the start of getting on the right path to be able to attain my dream job. I had friends and they thought I was 'The Man".

I'm 26 now and things are not looking so good.

I'm not sure, really.
My first girlfriend? I didn't act like it, that's for sure.
If not then, probably some time before I hit 6.

life sucked when I was 6. oh boy did it suck. Left an impression, I guess you could say.
Hm. Life's not so bad now. I've had ups, I've had downs. It's up right now. I've got a really nice boyfriend who recently stopped cutting himself and is off that depressed/anorexic kick (and here I thought that was a girl thing, go figure).
Anyway... life is ok at the moment.

Umm, hard to say. Probably when I was a kid and did not know better.

The last few years of my life have been such a mixed bag. I feel worse now, though that does not mean it is all bad all of the time. Sometimes for brief moments it lightens up. I don't know.

Probably the few years that i felt like i might actually somewhat belong in this world. The all to short period of time that i felt i may kind of be a part of the world around me.

I was mistaken. It was just a brain fart or something.

Minus said:
Probably the few years that i felt like i might actually somewhat belong in this world. The all to short period of time that i felt i may kind of be a part of the world around me.

I was mistaken. It was just a brain fart or something.

LMAO @ brain fart. Minus you are apart of this world and that was don by no accident. The world would not be the same with out you.

I had a lot of happy moments in my life. Gosh... too many of them to list.
The sadder or painful moments seem to cloud my mind more becuase
painful emotions or images are louder. Happy moments are clamer, serene and
more suttle. If I make a list of the times I was happy or sad, neither one out wieght
the other.

The happiest moment in my life was the day my duaghter was born.
I enjoyed playing with my band on stage very much, it was a different type of happiness.
I enjoyed waking up in the morning with my wife lying next to me.
I enjoy just playing with my duaghter or step duaghters.
I enjoy taking my children to the park and just watching them play as I hold my gf in my arms.
I enjoyed walking on the beach with my GF during a sunset.
I enjoyed being single and partying all the time with my buddies.
I enjoyed the many moments i spent alone writing my music.
I was happy the day I got married.
I was sort of happy the day i got a a divoreced.lol
I was happy when i cashed my $10000 bonus check and many other bonus checks.lol
I was happy when I got a raised and many other raised after that.
I was happy when i got my own office.
I was happy the first time i did it in in the back sit of a car.
I was happy playing with my hotwheels.
I was happy when I got on my motorcycle and just ride.
I was happy when I learned hoe to fly a r/c model.
I was happy the day i puchased my Z28 with cash.
I was happy being a bar fly.lmao
I was happy after I got sober.
I was happy everytime walk into guitar center
The list gose on and on.

Even though I'm not at my highest piont in life at the moment. There are still
some peacful or happy moment even today in the mist of this grieving process I'm going through.
I enjoy walking to people on this site. Some people makes my laugh , others just talk to me being there
for me.

I would say my happiest moment was during the birth of my children. They were the only things I've ever done right so far. They will always be a part of me and in some ways, a reflection of who I am as well.

I was never happy. I only beat the other sperm because I shared my opinion with them and they lost all motivation to live then accidentally wandered into the Fallopian tube. I was ripped from the womb via C-section because I refused to leave my shelter. I came out of the womb with a grimace and tried to hang myself with the umbilical cord. Things only got worst after that.

wow, happiest??
i really dont know....i think i was happier like in elementary school bc i wasnt as lonely, but lately ive been happier than i have been in forever!

Happiest moments ? There were plenty. Still they were leading to more bad. I was full of optimistic a few month, may be those days were the happiest cuz everything seemed to be possible. But once again everything was screw and I am as misserable as ever.

I should probably say the first three years at university. I had friends then (well, one very close friend and others were people I liked to be with) and I saw them every day. That was the time when I felt happiest I suppose. And optimistic, something that is not usually one of my characteristics. It isn't so bad now either, now that I found myself a couple of activities that I enjoy and that allow me to get out and see other people. It's a far cry from happiness but it's alright for now. But those three years were definitely the best.

In my childhood.. Everyday felt like joy to me. But who knows.. University might be fun too... Soon to find out... :/

When was I happiest...? I don't know when I was happiest, but I was happy when I could lay in the same bed as my boyfriend just talking and laughing... or the first time I believed it when someone told me they loved me.

DayvanCowboy said:
I was in my early twenties. Things were going so well and I thought I was at the start of getting on the right path to be able to attain my dream job. I had friends and they thought I was 'The Man".

I'm 26 now and things are not looking so good.

You’ll still have happy moments ahead of you for sure, you're only 26 ;)

i would say for me before i was 18. i was still a kid i guess with no worries of future etc...
after that it was downhill for me

Propably when i was a kid and didn't know any better... Then there was one week when i was 15 and in Italy. Had the best time of my life. Since then, down, down and more down. And i just turned 24 this week...

Latest posts

Back