Harry Potter

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m a Hufflepuff too! We are definitely into Harry Potter in this house - I did out my 9-year old son’s room in a Harry Potter theme. 😊 Do you like Lego? Already have some Harry Potter collections from the ones that came out this year - the Great Hall, Aragog’s Lair, Grindelwald’s carriage and the entire minifigure series...hoping for the rest under the Christmas tree.

Hello herringwood said:
I’m a Hufflepuff too! We are definitely into Harry Potter in this house - I did out my 9-year old son’s room in a Harry Potter theme. 😊 Do you like Lego? Already have some Harry Potter collections from the ones that came out this year - the Great Hall, Aragog’s Lair, Grindelwald’s carriage and the entire minifigure series...hoping for the rest under the Christmas tree.

Hello there fellow Hufflepuff! I'm Maryann. I don't really like Legos sorry. But we can message each other if you want to talk more about Harry Potter.

I live like 3 miles from Universal, and have annual passes...heh.

Ravenclaw here :)

I have read all seven parts of "Harry Potter". Severus Snape is my favourite character in this history.

Latest posts

Back