Please help me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just started on this forum today and I'm already being stalked by some loser that won't leave me alone. He keeps looking at my threads and commenting and I don't even know him? I'm honestly scared. Please help me?

Hey. Just relax and breath. ;)
This is an open forum so its kind of natural that people comment on threads. I comment on several when im on. That does not mean im stalking anybody.
You can`t expect someone not to post on theads.
Just ignore the people you don`t want to talk too. Nothing bad is happening.

So. Breath.
and smile. :)

There's no real danger from stalking on forums unless you include your exact address in your profile, anyway. It sounds like he might just be a lonely guy who wants to meet people. Obviously, if he starts making pervy comments or suggestions, then you can report the guy and have him banned. I mean, if he doesn't even know what you look like, why would he be stalking you?

Apologies if my post sounds like I'm having a go at you.

Do also remember that we on this site tend not to be the most social people, so we may have trouble just approaching people in a “normal” way.

Jessicat said:
There yah go!
hewhowalksalone got my back on this. ;)
your perfectly safe.
<3

Thank you! And I sent you another request. Somehow it wasn't working before

hewhowalksalone said:
There's no real danger from stalking on forums unless you include your exact address in your profile, anyway. It sounds like he might just be a lonely guy who wants to meet people. Obviously, if he starts making pervy comments or suggestions, then you can report the guy and have him banned. I mean, if he doesn't even know what you look like, why would he be stalking you?

Apologies if my post sounds like I'm having a go at you.

He probably was but it was just in a creepy way and I didn't get a good vibe. Thanks for helping out.

Latest posts

Back