Any Avengers fans on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 150037

Reaction score
I am a big fan of the Avengers franchise.  Is there anybody on this forum who's into it?

Watched a lot of the movies but I’m not that into it. 
My fav is Quicksilver. Maybe just because I am a huge American Horror Story fan. 👻

I used to be a big fan of comics when I was a kid, particularly Cap. Since the movies came out (and they cast the Human Torch of the first movie as the iconic hero who never makes a moralistic speech, it seems), I've kind of tuned out. Especially since they seem to make movies about any superhero and his mom, nowadays. They'll eventually sour up that cash cow.

Jessicat said:
Watched a lot of the movies but I’m not that into it. 
My fav is Quicksilver. Maybe just because I am a huge American Horror Story fan. 👻

What did you think of Apocalypse?

I think it was ok. Worth watching! The scene when Magneto destroyes Auschwitz is pretty nice and the clips of him as a child.
I really loved Logan. Got so much deeper under his skin, a more raw experience. 😊
Made a differences see him struggle with his body and mind. Not just running around being Rambo like in a lot of the other movies.

American Horror Story...Apocalypse?

I've watched some of the American Horror Story on Netflix, if that's what you're talking about.

Ahhhh.. 😂 ok, now I’m following. 
Yup I do love that show. However, I have not seen Apocalypse yet! Is it good? 
I’ve been to trapped with not finishing Preacher. Uhh, I suck at finishing stuff sometimes. You know when you really love a serie and you just dread not being able to keep watching it. I stop and just keep it on a break for a while. Lol. 
Been watching Meteor Garden too. It gets my girly feelings going for sure. 🌈

Latest posts

Back