Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 148069

drifter
Reaction score
Hi. Not new here. Just another person coming back out of desperation. My old thread is here https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=38741
On my old account I joined in 2015 but didn't post much until early this year. Shortly after I decided to close my account. To be honest I feel like an outsider even in a forum meant for lonely folks. There's a pain or some kind of void I cannot fix no matter what I do or try. I'm simply unable to connect with anyone. If on a rare occasion I do manage to somehow "connect" nothing lasts. I have come to the conclusion that I'm nothing more than a broken person and I deserve the fate I am in now. I don't know if I will post after this because I don't think I have anything valuable to contribute here, just needed to vent. If you have read this far, I thank you for your time. Also, I'm sorry for my English, it is not my first language so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Hi, Orangecat,

Is being an outsider so awful? At least you're not obligated to the needs of anyone that that sucks the energy out of you. At least you're not with a group that expects you to twist your personality to fit in with their 'pack' and then condemns you when you fail to do so. I bet you have loads to offer - it's just that you haven't met anyone that's worthy of your time.

Hi Orangecat welcome back to the forum :)

I'm also a returning member after taking a hiatus late 2012.

You're not a broken person and you are deserving of love and happiness.

And don't worry about your English, it is quite good, it's cool that you know more than one language, what other language(s) do you speak?

Hello orangecat, nice to have you here.

What do you believe makes you lonely?. Do you feel different and so have trouble forming meaningful connections?. Or did you have a couple of bad experiences that make it difficult to be close to people?. I would love to hear your story.

"To be honest I feel like an outsider even in a forum meant for lonely folks."

I feel the same way.

But yeah, hi.

I'm an outsider everywhere
h0A40C5D1

Hey friend, you are welcome back, we are so happy to see you here

A lot of the times I feel the same way. No matter where I go i just don't fit in. I don't really have any friends and most the time its just me and my daughter. Im supposed to be on meds but i got kicked from my insurance for making to much money. But, Yet still can't afford coverage. I feel kinda like I don't belong here either, But I promise coming on here and venting helps. I havn't been on in a week or so but, when I was going through some honeysuckle i would just hop on here and let it all out. if it was something I didn't want anyone to comment on I would go to the Diary section. It really helped. If you need a friend or someone to talk to I know how you feel and even if I don't know exactly what your going through I can still try to help you.

Welcome back...

Don't ever feel you cannot contribute as everyone in life has a different experience and how they expierence it.

Welcome back.

If you feel that this forum is depressing, try other forums, where people are kind and really want to make new friends.

Hi there everyone!
So i realized I am just necro-ing my own thread. Wow, it's been 3 years lol
I got diagnosed with major depressive disorder and looking back I wrote this while being in a really dark place.
Guess I'm in a better state of mind now, not even sure what changed...
I see that some of us are all in this together somehow, sharing the same thoughts and fears (does that make sense?), just wanted to say hello and I hope all you folks are doing better.

Latest posts

Back