Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith
Hmm I'm not sure who Samael is. Lucifer is the name of the devil and the devil is the name humans gave to him among many others. He doesn't roast people in hell. This is why I encourage people to read the bible, many misconceptions created by tv and movies. Lucifer gathered support of 1/3 of the angels and rebelled against God, and they were cast out. So Lucifer demons are ex angels, and he goes across the earth testing mankind and trying to get then to worship him and deny God. God is very forgiving, He even forgives Lucifer. God is so forgiving that He is giving us time to repent before the rapture, and He is also going to give those left a chance to be saved after that. But no the Devil is not in charge of anything, nor can he reward, nor would he because he is selfish. He has no real power, kinda like a high school president lol.

"A strong sword can only be forged through fire."

"Whats done, is done."
(11-23-2018, 02:50 AM)Fustar Wrote: Well let me answer some questions and misconceptions here. The devil is not the bad guy, he doesn't run anything. His sole goal is to keep you from doing what God desires from you. In essence he thinks he could be a better leader and tried to take the spot of God. That's why God cast him out. Secondly God rules all, the devil doesn't not run hell, and if you are cast in the pit you aren't tortured forever, you're just done. God doesn't wish suffering on anyone. And to answer the question I know is coming, God doesn't cause suffering on earth we do, but through faith we are supposed to work together to make it better. If you see suffering we aren't called to just pray but act as well. Most Christians don't understand that. Plus I don't like Christianity either because it is a religion and God doesn't like religion. To people on the outside so to speak would call me a Christian, but I'm a follower of Jesus and that's the name of the game.

I am glad you are asking questions and giving me a chance to correct and educate you on some things, it helps me tremendously. Keep it coming! Just remember I'm one dude, and do not have all the answers unfortunately.

well that's totally right.I do believe in god.I am very spirituality. and this world is place for examiner and we are giving our best .that's y as one problem solved other came up quickly. this is place for fighter.
Strong people don't put others down,
They lift them up.

I thought Samael was the devil. 
But there yah go! You learn new stuff every day.
😇
(11-24-2018, 01:42 AM)Jessicat Wrote: I thought Samael was the devil. 
But there yah go! You learn new stuff every day.
😇

Yes we do!

"A strong sword can only be forged through fire."

"Whats done, is done."
The problem I've found with this type of faith is that it's blind, which I find to be empty. We belong to the Earth, that's what I know, that's where my faith is.
Earthlings 🌈
Yes, very true.  Big Grin
(11-23-2018, 02:50 AM)Fustar Wrote: Well let me answer some questions and misconceptions here. The devil is not the bad guy, he doesn't run anything. His sole goal is to keep you from doing what God desires from you. In essence he thinks he could be a better leader and tried to take the spot of God. That's why God cast him out. Secondly God rules all, the devil doesn't not run hell, and if you are cast in the pit you aren't tortured forever, you're just done. God doesn't wish suffering on anyone. And to answer the question I know is coming, God doesn't cause suffering on earth we do, but through faith we are supposed to work together to make it better. If you see suffering we aren't called to just pray but act as well. Most Christians don't understand that. Plus I don't like Christianity either because it is a religion and God doesn't like religion. To people on the outside so to speak would call me a Christian, but I'm a follower of Jesus and that's the name of the game.

I am glad you are asking questions and giving me a chance to correct and educate you on some things, it helps me tremendously. Keep it coming! Just remember I'm one dude, and do not have all the answers unfortunately.

You aren't really giving answers.  You are giving your opinions.  

You don't know what "most Christians" understand. You don't know that God doesn't like religion. Religion is simply believing in a higher power, usually a God. So by following Jesus and believing in God, you are in a religion. 

As I have no intention of turning this into a debate, I will stop there.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
offtopic but.. I lowkey believe fairies exist. I thought one day I will see a fairy if I had faith that I will. 
But I did not see any fairy, only butterflies and moths.
That is the closest thing you can get to a fairy, now what has fairies got to do with God?

Faith is a very amazing thing, it depend what your faith is in. Sometimes your faith can become weak or strong, but the point is you still have faith and hope. 
And you will see it, maybe not as you imagined, but in some other way.

I still like fairies though, I need to grow up lol -_-
Fairy!
Ohh. Would take them over God any day. 
Would hope they kept a pouch full of magical fairy dust for me to enjoy.
(Just for flying purposes ofc) 😁