dont know if tattoos count...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper_Baritone

Reaction score
...but here are my latest ones

left.jpg

right-1.jpg

its very difficult to photograph your own hands!

cheers
Gavin

cool. yeah, that's definitely self expression. very neat.

Wow, I've never seen anyone tattoo'd their fingers like that before. That's really nice. I can't make out the words though, what does it mean?

I used tattoo's to express and show my love for music and to show who i am, it works for people who understand where i am coming from but it also causes a lot of mis-understanding. Probably the real reason for my tattoos was to hide myself and let people see the tattoo rather than me.

The Treble T said:
I used tattoo's to express and show my love for music and to show who i am, it works for people who understand where i am coming from but it also causes a lot of mis-understanding. Probably the real reason for my tattoos was to hide myself and let people see the tattoo rather than me.

ive seen a lot more of your tattoos elsewhere on another forum

i reckon theyre pretty seeet

especially all the 2tone and reggae stuff

ive had nothing but positive reactions to the hand ones (hehe well a little girl saying mummy i want tattoos when im big) and the mother looking at me as if just got in from mars

the people wh will have a negative view on it, pretty much all have a negative view on me anyway since i have deadlocks past my waist, wear prominent rings in my fagial piercings and other tattoos anyway

took me ages to find a studio that would do hands and face work

only to find a place locally that was actually brun by a girl i was in school with me and was a friend of a friend

its good to see someone my age (mid 30s) still loving the scene and getting stuff done

cheers
Gavin

Blue said:
Wow, I've never seen anyone tattoo'd their fingers like that before. That's really nice. I can't make out the words though, what does it mean?

the left hand is 5 : 5 5 - for Charlotte Gainsbourg - 5:55 is an album of hers that *really* speaks to me and 5.55 the song itself is a sort of personal album of mine to do with insomnia and finding youve been awake another whole night, *again*

right hand is for mayonaka shounen totsugaki dan, hence the m,s,t,d

it was a nickname given to the late Fukasaku Kinji's production team (who worked a lot at night much of the time)

its also a punk tune by japanese band STANCE PUNKS, which ened up being the theme tune to Kenta Fukasaka's first movie (his dad only filmed the first few scenes of Battle Royale II before he died) - its the closing theme to BRII and a bit of a personal anthem of mine as well

simple and effective, and nobody else knows what it means, never mind having one the same!

heres the two tunes on youtube

[youtube]ihQFs-_WVJ0[/youtube] - dont know whey someone has put (naruto?) on it since its not even related

and the Charlotte Gainsbourg tune 5:55
[youtube]JKPXPJryp3g[/youtube]

cheers
Gavin

Latest posts

Back