Christmas Card Exchange 2018

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cavey i'd like exchange cards if ok with you , have just started today pm if you like mate.

Cavey said:
OK, so I've been very busy and haven't got around to contacting anyone yet and no one has contacted me, so I'm going to officially withdraw. Sorry about that. I might contact a couple of people privately if I've exchanged with them before and if I can find a spare few minutes.

They probably got blocked by disabled PMs.  :club:

LadyF just told me that via outside communication. I re-enabled PMs weeks ago. I checked the userCP page and they're still enabled. I logged out and in again and now it appears to be working... might explain why no one is replying...

Strange that it was letting me send PMs, because usually when you can't accept it won't let you send... or that's the way it used to be.

Sorry about that folks. Offer still stands if you can be bothered to reply... again... :p

Ummmmm....yeah. That. Hahahaha - it wouldn’t even let me reply a few
moments ago. I’m so happy that’s all that it was 😁.

Cavey said:
OK, so I've been very busy and haven't got around to contacting anyone yet and no one has contacted me, so I'm going to officially withdraw. Sorry about that. I might contact a couple of people privately if I've exchanged with them before and if I can find a spare few minutes.

Hopefully you're feeling the 'fixed PM Christmas Cheer" now  :p :p  You would have been missed Cavey. 

Qy9RpFj.gif

I'm behind on this, but I'll sticky this, and update the first post with the list of people wanting to exchange.

Due to my recent (now fixed) PM issues, I have no idea who saw my PMs or attempted to PM me prior to today Dec 1st, so if anyone else wants to exchange and you're not LadyF, Zero, Pathfinder, Amy, Joturbo or Ringwood, then just send me a PM... otherwise, you all have a lovely Christmas :)

Pathfinder said:
I've been definitely feeling the Christmas bug lately in Canada with the snow falling.  I know that this was originally Eve's thread, and then Sofiasmami did a beautiful job running it for years.  This thread has a legacy of happiness that would be wonderful to continue.

I've been checking, as I'm sure some of you also have.  I don't think I've missed a thread starting, but if I have please point me in the right direction.

There has been a lot of change: some loss, some love, some joy, some tears.    I truly hope that I am not overstepping, and that we can spread some cheer to each other over the holiday season.

To quote the lovely Teresa:

"Anyone who would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange one card instead of multiples, that is fine as well.

I'm starting the thread early because cards may take a few weeks or longer to get to locations like Asia or Europe from the US.

I'll compile a list of members who would like to participate and in a week or two, I'll post it in this thread. Members can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

So if you're new here or you've been around awhile but haven't done it yet, feel free to jump in too - the more, the merrier! 
smile.gif

smile.gif

I will start with stating my preference :"

Pathfinder :  I will exchange cards with multiple members.
ringwood - exchange with multiples
AmyTheTempermental - exchange with multiples
Cavey - exchange with multiples
DeepTxWater - exchange with multiples
zero - exchange with multiples
ladyforsaken - receive, possibly send
Rainbows - exchange with multiples (?)
kaetic - exchange with multiples, more comfortable with e-cards t

Hey, thought I'd poke my head in and say I'm happy to see you've picked up the baton, Pathfinder. :)
I'd be happy to send/ exchange cards with anyone who wants to - if you're interested, send me a PM. I haven't logged in awhile (it took a few guesses this time with my username and password!) but I'll keep an eye on my PMs this month.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Pathfinder said:
I've been definitely feeling the Christmas bug lately in Canada with the snow falling.  I know that this was originally Eve's thread, and then Sofiasmami did a beautiful job running it for years.  This thread has a legacy of happiness that would be wonderful to continue.

I've been checking, as I'm sure some of you also have.  I don't think I've missed a thread starting, but if I have please point me in the right direction.

There has been a lot of change: some loss, some love, some joy, some tears.    I truly hope that I am not overstepping, and that we can spread some cheer to each other over the holiday season.

To quote the lovely Teresa:

"Anyone who would like to exchange a card or cards, please post in this thread. Some members prefer to only send cards or only receive cards and if you only want to send/ receive/ exchange one card instead of multiples, that is fine as well.

I'm starting the thread early because cards may take a few weeks or longer to get to locations like Asia or Europe from the US.

I'll compile a list of members who would like to participate and in a week or two, I'll post it in this thread. Members can reach out to each other by PM for addresses. Addresses are kept confidential.

So if you're new here or you've been around awhile but haven't done it yet, feel free to jump in too - the more, the merrier! 
smile.gif

smile.gif

I will start with stating my preference :"

Pathfinder :  I will exchange cards with multiple members.
kaetic - exchange with multiples, more comfortable with e-cards t

Hey, thought I'd poke my head in and say I'm happy to see you've picked up the baton, Pathfinder. :)
I'd be happy to send/ exchange cards with anyone who wants to - if you're interested, send me a PM. I haven't logged in awhile (it took a few guesses this time with my username and password!) but I'll keep an eye on my PMs this month.

-Teresa
Wonderful to see you Teresa!

Christmas cards are my favorite part of Christmas. Well, that plus the food, lights, socializing with friends and The Nutcracker ballet. :)

-Teresa

All my cards are sent out, I hope they make it there in time and none gets lost. Yay!

Amythetempermental - I received my first card !!  Thank you !!  I wasn't sure how Canada would do with the postal strike backlog....that was great!!

My list until now is mailed today :D

It's not too late to join in if anyone would like to add their name to the list for exchanging :D

And I've got my first from my fellow Brit  Cavey ...thanks mate for the upbeat thoughtful message for 2019 :)

All my cards were sent yesterday afternoon and I received my first card today from the bloke right above me :D

Thank you for helping Vanillacream :D  I really appreciate it.

Someone has been accidentally missed on the list and their PMs have said that that they would very much like to be included in the Christmas card exchange.  I've added them to the top.

Soresoul - exchange with multiples, e cards please.
Pathfinder :  I will exchange cards with multiple members.
kaetic - exchange with multiples, more comfortable with e-cards

We live on the right side of Canada apparently :D

Fingers crossed. All cards sent out from my end.

Latest posts

Back