Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What famous person are you into right now?
I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
(11-29-2018, 04:17 AM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.
At the moment I am into Pete Davidson, he is a really cool guy, a very funny comedian, and overall seems like a very down to earth guy.
Ruth Wilson...just seen her in Mrs Wilson an excellent fact based spy drama about one of her family irl. I have issues when she gets scarily angry in it with the way her mouth contorts but she's still gorgeous .Also Keeley Hawes is in it which is a bonus..like her too.
  Our greatest Glory is not in never falling , but
       in rising every time we fall
Zeeko Zaki from FBI because....he's tall  Toungue
I'm also into Mila Kunis. Plan in getting 'the spy who dumped me' - I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth getting. Part of me feels like I just want the movie because of her.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make a Sandwich for the Person Above AmyTheTemperamental 8 424 01-13-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Famous Crushes :) GraceBlossom 118 25,826 12-22-2016, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Gorbachov
  Give a cookie to the person above you AmytheTemperamental 3 1,218 07-12-2016, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Pathfinder
  Person Above's Musical Taste Doubt The Rabbit 3 1,075 08-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Doubt The Rabbit