What famous person are you into right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 150037

Reaction score
I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.

hewhowalksalone said:
I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.
At the moment I am into Pete Davidson, he is a really cool guy, a very funny comedian, and overall seems like a very down to earth guy.

Ruth Wilson...just seen her in Mrs Wilson an excellent fact based spy drama about one of her family irl. I have issues when she gets scarily angry in it with the way her mouth contorts but she's still gorgeous .Also Keeley Hawes is in it which is a bonus..like her too.

I'm also into Mila Kunis. Plan in getting 'the spy who dumped me' - I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth getting. Part of me feels like I just want the movie because of her.

I like this portrait of Lauren Bacall... pretty remarkable.

SO3dDN.jpg

[youtube]p-X7DPAPmzQ[/youtube]

Joel Kinnaman ❤️😋
Wouldn’t mind that cute backpack either. 😁

Latest posts

Back