Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What famous person are you into right now?
I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
(11-29-2018, 04:17 AM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: I'm very fickle when it comes to adoring celebrities - I can like one person one week, then somebody else the next.  But right now, I am totally into Hayley Orrantia.

I got into this sitcom called 'The Goldbergs' quite recently and when I heard Orrantia's angelic voice in one of the episodes that featured her character singing, I decided to look her up to see if she actually had a singing career.

I can't imagine that she's as well known as most famous singers, but she's done a few music videos and they are truly amazing - I wish there was more.
At the moment I am into Pete Davidson, he is a really cool guy, a very funny comedian, and overall seems like a very down to earth guy.
Ruth Wilson...just seen her in Mrs Wilson an excellent fact based spy drama about one of her family irl. I have issues when she gets scarily angry in it with the way her mouth contorts but she's still gorgeous .Also Keeley Hawes is in it which is a bonus..like her too.
Never ,never ,never give up

Winston Churchill 
Zeeko Zaki from FBI because....he's tall  Toungue
I'm also into Mila Kunis. Plan in getting 'the spy who dumped me' - I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth getting. Part of me feels like I just want the movie because of her.
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make a Sandwich for the Person Above AmyTheTemperamental 8 197 01-13-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Famous Crushes :) GraceBlossom 118 24,847 12-22-2016, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Gorbachov
  Give a cookie to the person above you AmytheTemperamental 3 1,142 07-12-2016, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Pathfinder
  Person Above's Musical Taste Doubt The Rabbit 3 1,015 08-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Doubt The Rabbit