Greeting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity1

Reaction score
Hello and greetings to everyone,

I'm not good with words, it can take some time but i try my very best. I am from tge Mid East and muslim, I love nature and the sea creatures. I might be a little lost or curious which is why I found this forum, . I am happy to join, and I hope to make new friends also. This could be my second best site after Bored Panda but we will see  :D  

I love Bored Panda, never fails to make me smile, be grateful and find joy in little things as well!

I dont know what else to say  :shy: 
Have a nice day..

Welcome!
Ok I’m just going to put it out there, what’s Bored Panda? 🤓
Anyways. Glad you made it to this forum.
🥳

Jessicat said:
Welcome!
Ok I’m just going to put it out there, what’s Bored Panda? 🤓
Anyways. Glad you made it to this forum.
🥳

Its a website with daily inspirational and funny articles, pictures.. And just good news!! I would recommend it to everyone. 
Thank you! I'm also glad :)

Serenity1 said:
Hello and greetings to everyone,

I'm not good with words, it can take some time but i try my very best. I am from tge Mid East and muslim, I love nature and the sea creatures. I might be a little lost or curious which is why I found this forum, . I am happy to join, and I hope to make new friends also. This could be my second best site after Bored Panda but we will see  :D  

I love Bored Panda, never fails to make me smile, be grateful and find joy in little things as well!

I dont know what else to say  :shy: 
Have a nice day..

Welcome to the forum! Everyone is very kind here. I hope you have a good experience like me!

Latest posts

Back