Hello everyone *timidly waves*

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
I'm here because I'm lonely in this world. I'm married  but still feel so utterly alone. I hope to talk to people and maybe even make a friend. It takes a lot for me to 'put myself out there' as I'm very introverted, so I don't have any. I really am a pretty cool person...I think.

I hate to sound like a debbie downer, but I'm an honest person. So I guess that is all I have to say about myself. I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you.  :)

Thanks for reading!

Forgive me for prying, but is it because your husband neglects you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to - I was just wondering. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

hewhowalksalone said:
Forgive me for prying, but is it because your husband neglects you?  You don't have to answer if you don't want to - I was just wondering.  Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Thanks and no need for forgiving. In fact, I'm glad you asked although I certainly don't intend on making a pity party for myself. I'm dealing with the residual effects of my husband's infidelity a little over a year ago. In the grand scheme of things it could be worse than it is I guess, but nonetheless it brought me to my knees...literally and figuratively. 

He is not neglecting me and never has. He really is a good person. I struggle with this alone though and thoughts can send me to a very dark place at times. I can talk to my mom and sister to a certain extent about it but I don't like to burden them. Other than them I have noone. 

That said, I won't burden anyone here with it either. I really just want people to talk to...about anything really and if it comes up (like this) then that's OK. :cool:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I hope to get in on the conversations on this forum and chat with you all soon.  :)

I've been in your shoes. Welcome. I'm sure you'll find this forum friendly and helpful.

Hi Wonder woman

I too am married, isolated and fairly introverted . I'm sure you will find friendly people here to chat with ,welcome.

You’re post really resonated with me. I feel like I am in a similar marriage, with a similar personality, right down to the “not wanting to burden anyone”. Please feel free to burden me anytime! I truly believe you are a special person and deserve to be listened to.

Latest posts

Back