Seeking Friend For End of World

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sometimesthewolf

I'm 31, female, from the U.S. 

Ideally, I'd prefer a female companion as it seems to be incredibly rare to find another woman to chat with, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. 

I have nothing to lose being less reticent than usual, since I'm behind a cloak of anonymity here, so I'll be up front and admit that life has hardly been bearable for me the past few years, for various reasons. Some elements I am trying to change to rectify my disposition, other elements of my life aren't so easily changeable, unfortunately. 

As a result, I live a very reclusive existence. I have no IRL friends. Even online friends are difficult to come by. I'm not lamenting here, just telling it like it is. But yeah, it does get... spiritually and emotionally distressing at times not having any interpersonal relationships to find solace in. So, I'm deciding to take a little gamble by sending out an invitation to see if anyone else is in the same boat, or perhaps would like to see if we *click*.

(Of course, propositioning others online doesn't always lead to the same results as a friendship blossoming organically, but I figured I'd try anyway!)

Anyway, some of my interests are: writing, composing music, reading aphorisms or poetry, sci fi and horror films, antinatalism, existentialism, nihilism, Orthodox Christianity, Gnosticism, the occult/esoteric, guns/combat stuff, video games, modular synthesis, conspiracy theories, true crime stories/shows. 

One of my favorite movies is The Matrix due to all the philosophical analyses it tends to bring forth. I also love the television series True Detective for this exact reason. Rust Cohle is a beautiful character, in all his Lovecraftian glory. 

I'm big on philosophy in general, but definitely no well-read expert by any means. I mainly have stuck to Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, some Kierkergaard. I kind of left nihilism for a pursuit in Christian faith, but if I'm honest, I've been more of a tourist than a purveyor. I guess I'm awaiting some spiritual epiphany to come zap me out of the confines of my own personal hell.

Video games have been a big method of escapism for me. I started seeing them as works of art, because some are. Last of Us, Alien Isolation, The Witcher 3, Red Dead Redemption 2. Incredible experiences. 

This is all surface-level, shallow stuff, anyway. 

If interested, just PM me. Maybe we can escape the matrix together. :p

I don't know why you're isolated - based on your post, you certainly sound like a fascinating person.

I got to agree with you. Rust Cohle has to be one of the best characters out there.
Welcome btw. Glad you are here. :)

[youtube]eRtxe7b_SQQ[/youtube]

Jessicat said:
Yep.
Haven’t you seen the signs?
*look nervously around me*
🤪

The moon is still there. It's not supposed to start until Fenrir swallows it and Heimdall blows the horn calling the Eirnhadjar to war against the Giants.
I think we're good for a little while.

Hi, I'm a Kiwi male so not quite what you are looking for on that front but I'm trying to make my music composition my career, I also play guitar and Didgeridoo in a band and I'm very interested in the esoteric and occult (I've read a fair bit of guys like Rene Guenon and Julius Evola and at the moment the I'm reading Sri Aurobindo and some of Parahamsa Yogananda's stuff.

Let me know if you'd be interested in chatting.

'When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth'.

It's only a matter of time...

hewhowalksalone said:
'When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth'.

It's only a matter of time...

Ever look at random people on the street? The dead ALREADY walk the Earth. Hell ain't nearly half as full as it should be yet ;-)

This is my end of the world bestie <3

cthulu.jpg

I'm just here to approve of Cthulhu...pardon me while I move back off screen.

PS: Not entirely. I'll also reiterate that you seem like a intriguing person with a vast number of interests. As niche as some of those might be, I'd say there are plenty of internet people here with overlapping interests to connect with.

Latest posts

Back