I MAY have found a fix for my money problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthless_loser

Reaction score
I have had money problems for a while and have been looking for a way to fix it for some time now.

I recently came across a website that requires no upfront investment (other than time doing some work).
Every other time I think I have found something they always want either money to get started or work 1 hour to make 10 cents or something.

I had to find businesses and list them to an app company and they will contact them in April to see if they want to do business with them.

If it goes the way I hope it does maybe I will have a few hundred bucks of spending money per month.

It may also be a waste of time like if the business goes belly-up.
Or if the businesses I listed don't want to work with the app company I will not get commissions(or whatever you would call it).

I feel good about this and I really hope it pans out at least somewhat decently.
It is kind of positive but may be for nothing.
Maybe it's just my neuroticism.

Even if it will not give you much money, at least, it will give you important professional experience.
Thus you learn and develop.

Oh...OH oh good that is much better than my first thought upon reading the thread title. I was going to say what you do with your body is your business but this does seem like a much better fix. Good luck.

I think that's a real good try of you. I never get involved in stuff like that because I'm always afraid of it turning out to be a scam or a hustle and I dont want to get in trouble again. But if it pans out, good for you!

Latest posts

Back