I need guidance

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I have been homeless since October I was I living in my car for awhile till it got totaled even though I am lucky to have a good full time I still feel like I don't make enough I have bren sleeping in a shelter the only problem is my body is starting to give out I went from 180 to 230 I get alot of cramps one time I got dizzy and almost passed out every where I go their is alot of noise which causes me to go in a rage or depresed state

Hmm. I don’t have any tips for you.
However, I am sending some love your way.
I hope things work out for you. Sucks to be in a bad place in life. 
❤️

If you don't make enough with a full time job, maybe you should consider getting a second job or even moving somewhere that is less expensive.

Also, look for a place that is looking for a roommate, instead of an apartment or house for just yourself.

Moving to a cheaper area sounds like a good idea I can't find another job people are starting to get under my skin they always cough around me and my mom died of lung cancer so it's really disrespectfull

Don’t you think that they are only coughing cause they need too and not to hurt you?

TheWolf said:
Moving to a cheaper area sounds like a good idea I can't find another job people are starting to get under my skin they always cough around me and my mom died of lung cancer so it's really disrespectfull

So you never cough?  That's not disrespectful, that's a natural body function....

I don't think so it sounds extremely fake and this started around the same time when I started a seasonal job and got kicked out of my apartment and my life has been going down hill ever since

When I worked at the job yeah it was the same people now it's everywhere I go I never can relax and on a good day I might get 3 or 4 hours of sleep so I am always tired

Yeah, I agree with Callie. 
It may started with someone being a jackass but now it’s probably grown to become a trigger for you. 
Most people won’t try and intentionally hurt you like that. At least not that way.

Latest posts

Back