Poll: What is your inner darkness?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anger
36.84%
7 36.84%
Jealousy
21.05%
4 21.05%
Greed
0%
0 0%
Revenge
0%
0 0%
Other
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your inner darkness?
Thinking about it probably depression.Although I don't think I've ever experienced it fully because a drink or two has always helped me through.But it's not good for your health so going to try and give up totally this year ..go to the gym ..ride my bike ..just anything to distract when I feel it coming on..who knows might work .I've given up for nine months when I was younger and remember how different I felt after a few weeks emotions and thoughts being so different and mostly positive.

Hope I'm strong enough with all the stress from family problems but want that feeling of clarity again..Sorry rambling but there you go.
Never ,never ,never give up

Winston Churchill 
I've now come to the extreme realization that my true inner darkness is very much like that of Joe's from the Netflix series, "YOU". With the exception of not committing murder or crimes lol.
[Image: LhOTIow.png]
(01-20-2019, 03:20 AM)Siku Wrote: I've now come to the extreme realization that my true inner darkness is very much like that of Joe's from the Netflix series, "YOU".  With the exception of not committing murder or crimes lol.

I've heard good things about the series, would you recommend it?
Happiness is a false God.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darkness Within In Pursuit of Loath georgeir 6 1,276 08-25-2011, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Minus