What is your inner darkness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your inner darkness?

• Anger

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jealousy

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Greed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revenge

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Thinking about it probably depression.Although I don't think I've ever experienced it fully because a drink or two has always helped me through.But it's not good for your health so going to try and give up totally this year ..go to the gym ..ride my bike ..just anything to distract when I feel it coming on..who knows might work .I've given up for nine months when I was younger and remember how different I felt after a few weeks emotions and thoughts being so different and mostly positive.

Hope I'm strong enough with all the stress from family problems but want that feeling of clarity again..Sorry rambling but there you go.

I've now come to the extreme realization that my true inner darkness is very much like that of Joe's from the Netflix series, "YOU". With the exception of not committing murder or crimes lol.

Siku said:
I've now come to the extreme realization that my true inner darkness is very much like that of Joe's from the Netflix series, "YOU".  With the exception of not committing murder or crimes lol.

I've heard good things about the series, would you recommend it?

Anger. Constant. Everything annoys me.
I guess it comes from unfulfillment and frustration. No progress feels like waste of precious time. Getting older, fearing the fact that with age it is going to be even more difficult to find somebody.

Dirta, you feel unfulfilled, as well? Cos as I get older, it seems like I'm getting more and more anxious about the fact that I have very little to show for it. But I weigh out my options and see that I can't really do much more than be thankful that I'm not starving on the disease-ridden streets of one of these poorer countries. Focusing on this helps me a little.

My inner darkness is bad self esteem, self doubt and defeatism. I've done a few pretty decent accomplishments I guess, but every time I start something new to me the same old shadow is there mocking me.

hewhowalksalone said:
Dirta, you feel unfulfilled, as well? Cos as I get older, it seems like I'm getting more and more anxious about the fact that I have very little to show for it.  But I weigh out my options and see that I can't really do much more than be thankful that I'm not starving on the disease-ridden streets of one of these poorer countries.  Focusing on this helps me a little.

I feel you on that. 
It’s the small things that’s keeping me alive.

Latest posts

Back