Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lonely because of your principles
Not principles, but morals. I would be better of being a worse person. Cheating, lying, being rude, dependent on drugs, politically opinionated.
I'm actually David Blane.
I don't understand.. You are either good looking enough to get to have girlfriends and dates or you are not. LOL to XPE.. If you are not getting sex.. then you UGLY.. its that simple.. no girl wants to screw an ugly man. So you hide behind some stupid principle and pretend you have a life.. but you dont and would give everything to have a girlfriend.. well sorry.. welcome to having a painful life.. get over it.
I need a girl whose name doesn't end in .JPG
(12-18-2018, 07:19 PM)Serenia Wrote: Do any of you find yourself lonely because of your principles?

I find myself lonely because of everything.

(12-18-2018, 10:35 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Nope.  But what are you classing as principles?  I'm lonely because I'm socially awkward, an introvert, shy, and got sick of being everyone's emotional doormat.

Co-signed 100%.
They do play a role. I want to be honest but my close friends and family prefer to be told what they want to hear than the truth. So there's a lack of depth there which makes me feel like I am not really connected to anyone.

Romantic pursuits are also extra difficult because I am a vegan, I don't drink and I don't want to engage in intimacy too early. Men have told me quite bluntly that these are the reasons why they don't see me as potential partner material.
(12-24-2018, 10:25 AM)Amelia Wrote: Romantic pursuits are also extra difficult because I am a vegan, I don't drink and I don't want to engage in intimacy too early. Men have told me quite bluntly that these are the reasons why they don't see me as potential partner material.

Then it is on them and not you..
Agree. But sadly, even if it’s not on her she still gets the problems with it.
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
(12-24-2018, 10:42 AM)Jessicat Wrote: Agree. But sadly, even if it’s not on her she still gets the problems with it.

Honestly, I don't see how it's a problem.  Why would you want to be with someone who can't accept you as you are?  Fuck them, they aren't even worth fretting over.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
(12-24-2018, 10:37 AM)BeyondShy Wrote: Then it is on them and not you..

I will try to remember this Smile

(12-24-2018, 11:44 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 10:42 AM)Jessicat Wrote: Agree. But sadly, even if it’s not on her she still gets the problems with it.

Honestly, I don't see how it's a problem.  Why would you want to be with someone who can't accept you as you are?  Fuck them, they aren't even worth fretting over.

Very true. But it's not that I care much about such guys (they're entitled to their expectations of a partner). It's more like Jessicat put it, the problems that come with such principles...like that it's so difficult to meet guys who could accept me as I am. Too few of them around. 

Still, I'll stick to my cauliflower buffalo wings and non-alco beer  Toungue
(12-24-2018, 08:37 AM)orbital Wrote: I don't understand.. You are either good looking enough to get to have girlfriends and dates or you are not. LOL to XPE.. If you are not getting sex.. then you UGLY.. its that simple.. no girl wants to screw an ugly man. So you hide behind some stupid principle and pretend you have a life.. but you dont and would give everything to have a girlfriend.. well sorry.. welcome to having a painful life.. get over it.

Ooookkkkaaayyy lmao.  I think you need to get over yourself and understand the question before you answer next time.  Anyway thanks for making me laugh and remember why I choose not to date Smile
I do not need light at the end of the tunnel.  I will light it myself.
(12-24-2018, 02:43 PM)Amelia Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 11:44 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:

Very true. But it's not that I care much about such guys (they're entitled to their expectations of a partner). It's more like Jessicat put it, the problems that come with such principles...like that it's so difficult to meet guys who could accept me as I am. Too few of them around. 

Still, I'll stick to my cauliflower buffalo wings and non-alco beer  Toungue

Honestly, I don't see what the fuss is about. 

So what if you don't eat certain things....how does that change how they eat?  Unless of course you don't like people eating meat around you and you throw in it their face how they are killing poor innocent creatures and all that.  That type of vegan can be really frustrating (and that's coming from another vegan. lol)

Same with the drinking.  Who cares what you choose to use to quench your thirst? Does that mean they can't? Does that mean you can't still go out and do things together?  I don't see how that would change anything.

As for sex thing.  I suppose that would depend on how early "too early" is and how you define intimacy.  Sex SHOULD wait.  You don't need to jump in the sack on the first damn date or even the first month or so.  Get to know each other, etc etc.  If a guy can't understand that, he's likely not the type of you want.  If it stretches to cuddling, hand holding, kissing (after a certain time period), I can understand why they would not want a relationship.  After all, if they get absolutely nothing, it's not even a relationship and you might as well just be their friend or sister. 

Honestly, I'm the same as you.  I don't drink, I'm vegan and I won't have sex just to have sex.  So I understand your feelings.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I lonely? Obunga 4 61 3 hours ago
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Married and Lonely seeking friends tangy002 47 76,684 Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Itschucky
  Feeling Lonely and Lost / Advices unknownj 10 473 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Know One
  True or False: Lonely people flock to the Internet Azariah 10 1,485 12-16-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: ardour
  Happy, but lonely jessee22 9 502 12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  You ever felt so lonely that you cried? Saulgoodmanfan 33 2,372 11-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Last Post: MagicalMaryann
  I am lonely, and it's my fault Phantimos 12 1,129 11-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Fustar
  Professional Lonely Fizkultprivet 4 895 10-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: hye345
Sad 4 years of being single makes me lonely PursuitofHappiness 5 724 10-28-2018, 07:34 AM
Last Post: DeepTxWater
  Feeling lonely at uni lucy1408053 2 454 10-26-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Aldeb