25 years celebrating Xmas alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beam me up

Reaction score
It will be like a anniversary for me, so what is the world record in celebrating Christmas alone , I wonder.  

Anyway I am not American , is this forum only for you guys ?  

I'm 54 years old, originally Norwegian, but I have lived and worked in Europe many years, but now I live in Asia. So you might think he is a traveller and he is lucky to see new parts of the world. Yes lucky, but nobody knows about my existence, that's how it feels like. So its hard to manage the daily life now. 

I have memories of Christmas, from the childhood,  but it's starting to fade away. I would like to experience it , but if you want to do that , you need a family. Unfortunately I have no family and no friends. So what do you do ?  I am tired of Internet , so many fake people out there. I am not on Facebook because I see no point. 
So what happens is I just sit inside in my small room and watch TV , as I will do this Christmas , it will mean nothing to me , people will celebrate and I will watch TV . 
I will not eat anything special for Christmas dinner , because I am alone and I see no point in changing my daily routine . It will just make me sad, if I want to eat turkey I can do that anytime of the year.  
Anyway, 25 years and of course it also means 25 years celebrating New Years Eve alone. As I can only watch it on TV. I did go out and watch the firework display a few times , and I did greet strangers and even said Happy New Year. But I got tired of that as well . Because everyone who is in party mode have friends. So I see no point. 
I hope someone will beam me up so I can watch 2019 from a distant planet . I could easily live on Mars alone.  :club:
Maybe some aliens out there feel pity on me and beam me up. 

Well thats it.  

But I hope one day I can be able to meet people and have a cup of coffee, and talk , have an intellectual conversation , face to face. 
Because I am not stupid , I am just lonely. 

Happy Christmas

Hi, Beam. Have you heard of 'meetup.com'? I recommend you visit their website and see if they have any events going on in your area. In the meantime, welcome to the forum.

I am in Thailand ,the reason I can stay in other countries is because I have a small income from my laptop , so I can work from anywhere. From my apartment.

Meetup.com sounds like an idea , but I don't know if it will be any groups there that fits the bill.

Thanks.

I usually celebrate Christmas in family but Christmas doesn't matter that much. What matters to me is the new year celebration, which really shows how bad my situation is. I often spend new year celebration alone, looking at my goals that I have accomplished and not. I have no idea on what you can do for Christmas. Perhaps here you will find a friend :D

[youtube]dwetR-JMHt8[/youtube]

Hi. 
Welcome! 
This forum is for people everywhere. Being alone on Christmas don’t feel too good. I’m spending it with several people but can’t help feeling alone nonetheless.
Wanted to wish you welcome with a song I’m sure you know pretty well. 
Hopefully. 😇
Cheers from Jessi.

Careful what you wish for .
Those **** aliens always anal probing people and leaving them behind lol
Welcome to ALL

Yay! 
Thats it! Keep it coming.
Aliens huh. Wouldn’t mind a probing alien from time to time. 😋

I like the idea of getting beamed up by aliens. Maybe this planet isn't the right one for you, but perhaps their in another one out there?

As long as it has breathable air. I don't want my head exploding when I get beamed up. :/

Latest posts

Back