soul mate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

noonewantme

I'm so romantic and passionate. I've never had a boyfriend who wanted kiss with me. I don't know how it is. I've never had a real good sex in my life. I'm close 33. Why I coudn't feel a little bit of passion if I really need it? Maybe someone from diffrent country will help me because noone from my country understand me. I'm so lonely and insatiate all my life. I'm really sensitive person and I can't be with anyone who don't like me and don't understand my feelings. Maybe I'm ugly but not fat or something like that. I'm just not a sexy woman. I don't wear clothes like that. I just wanna be finally honest and say somewhere what I feel deep inside. Sorry if someone will feel bad after read this. I know I won't never find a soul mate in my life but I wish that all of you from this forum.

Hey. 
I’m sorry you are feeling down.
Maybe if you try to open up to the idea that you don’t need your sexual partner to understand you. Think that you should give someone a chance. The whole understanding thing may come later. 
Try having sex with some wrong people before you find the right one. Sometimes it’s nice just to get laid with no strings attached. Have you tried that? 
I think all humans need closeness. Reach for it, maybe you will find someone to have that with.

I know exactly how you feel. I have never been kissed, or even hugged by a girl, let alone had sex. I wouldn't even be able to sleep with anyone due to my body's insufficient production of testosterone (over-the-counter treatment can only do so much). Despite my hormone problem, I am still aware of what I am missing out on. And some days it is pure emotional torture.

Just know that you're okay to open up here. This forum is filled with awesome people who are here for you - to guide you and to be your online friend. For example, me. :) And, also, I think that you should change your username, because I think that it's simply not true. There are people who want you - they just haven't had the privilege of meeting you yet.

Thanks for all your support. I really appreciate that. And I'm very glad that I could find this place. I can talk about my problems without any shyness. Just can write what I feel deep in my heart and this is awesome to me. I'm more free right now.

Phantimos I live in east Europe.

Jessicat yes I tried to be with some guy who even wasn't so brutal to me or something like that but after that I had my heart broke and I don't wonna do it again and feel the same way.

hewhowalksalone thank you so much for your words. I know that here are many good and nice people. All of you feel pretty the same feelings and you know how much it hurts. But I'm happy about that I can say here whatever I feel. I hope I'll be fine and find my piece soon :)

And sorry for my bad english. I'm just writing right from my heart :)

Sex is so much easier to find than love. 
I would try and find someone you can fresia while you wait for love. 
Makes the waiting easier. That’s how I see it. 😁

Think it’s great that you are here. 
And you’re English isn’t that bad, we can understand you just fine.

You are a women, why being so catastrophic? There a re plenty of valuable men that will love and caress you and will give you that love that is missing so much from your life.

Perhaps is you that are ending up with the same bad kind of guys? I think that it might be a habit, our brain searches what is familiar, not what is necessary or needed. It might be an unconscious decision (yeah, I'm studying these topics in this period :p) that you make when you are searching for a mate.

Try casual sex as Jessicat said, dress up a little and you won't have to do anything :p

Of course take my words with a critic eye, I'm a love deprived half misogynyst(is that a word?) that fight every day against his misogyny, ultimately deriving from my inability to find a women that value me. 

In the end, everything in our lives is in our hands. I'm becoming more convinced of this every day I live

Sexuality is all about learning and discovering.
Go have fun, enjoy yourself! Love will come too, just gotta be patient.
Casual sex and other fun things like that are a good place to start.

Thank you all again :) you're really awesome.
Yea I could try just sex with anyone but I have a big problem with that because I'm always scared about get pregnant. :) I know there are many ways of security but still I have some phobia of that. I just don't want to have a baby with a wrong guy and still need a sex.

Jessicat and Unix you're both right. If I really need a sex then I should just go and do it with anybody who wants it too. But I'm a romantic  person and I think this is stronger need than sex. But it doeasn't mean I don't hurt because of that. And that's why I'm writing here :)

Don’t lose hope, love will find you. It’s a strange and unpredictable thing.
I’m sure you’re a wonderful person with an amazing personality, you’ll find love.
And don’t forget to use protection!

Ok. How about this.
You go on a shopping spree online and buy some friendly helpers. Sextoys. Everybody has to have em, I have for sure. They are so important to have for any girl. I recently freaked out cause I thought mine was broken. Managed to fix it with some moral support but, ****. Felt like someone had died. 😂
This will give you a good time while you wait for the right guy, or girl.

A soul mate can always be someone of the same gender. Trust me, often marriages end up with 2 parties being unhappy. Take time to explore. No girls are ever truly ugly. Know your good points. Explore your body too. Helps to take away some of the sexual desires. But, I don't recommend having sex with random people. Sometimes, it may hurt you more than it does good. Love yourself first. Only when you find yourself truly beautiful will you find someone who will love you for who you are!

Latest posts

Back