ALL Holiday Potluck

• Thread starter AmyTheTemperamental
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m taking with me my home made lasagna. ❤️ And ofc 7 different kind of Norwegian Christmas cakes.
It’s tradition to bake 7 kinds. 
Who is bringing the booze?

And what are you bringing BadGuy? Better be something good. *drool*

I will bring my world famous italian meatballs with secret sauce

My kid and I are doing an Italian themed Christmas this year... Because we have Italian ancestry and we're going to Rome for 10 days in February.
So I'll bring meatball lasagne, prosecco and pizzelli! And maybe we'll share the vanilla creme filled panettone sitting under the tree at the moment. :)

-Teresa

Sorry SofiasMami
The dog smelt the panettone ...he ate it
He is a jerk like that

Hey is Callie comin ..can you invite her please I wanna feed her Jently's cauliflower cheese...don't tell her though please :p

Thinking about she may give me a straight finger to the eyeball..but I'm willing to risk it.

Joturbo said:
Hey is Callie comin ..can you invite her please I wanna feed her Jently's cauliflower cheese...don't tell her though please :p

Thinking about she may give me a straight finger to the eyeball..but I'm willing to risk it.

Just wrap it in bacon first

Au rotten tatters with ham

potato-and-ham-au-gratin-5.jpg

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Joturbo said:

Just wrap it in bacon first

Are you sure Amy is it safe....can you source some fake ewwwwww quorn bacon just in case .....

I'm sorry, did someone say they were going to FEED ME? lol

Also, Amy is trying to get you in trouble. I don't eat anything that tastes like meat. :p

I shall bring.......I'm not sure yet, but it will be vegan, that way Jently and I can actually eat something other than cauliflower cheese. lol

Perhaps some vegan manicotti. Or some vegan pizza. And of course I'll need to bring some vegan dessert.

Great Callie looking forward to it I've got me antique reinforced lion tamers chair and cricket box and I'm going with mashed avocado on toast as thinking on may have trouble getting beef cottage pie through customs .Anyone else bringing anything from their part of the world Amy wants to crack on and organise it?

Nobody has mentioned the booze yet, so i'll bring a few bottle of wine.......any preferences peeps?

Latest posts

Back