Alright, so my kids abandonned me for the weekend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 139760

Reaction score
....and poof, just like that, I'm reminded I'm always kind of going to be an accessory in their lives. The provider. The "thing with the wallet" that isn't mom....I know their growing up and its normal, but it still is hard not to feel a bit rejected... :-(

So, anyway...anybody around Montreal wanna meet up? Movie, theatre, pool, craps, going up the oratory steps on your knees, I'm game and available this weekend. 
*Heartfelt but kind of tinily dejected LOL*

My kids are going away for two weeks tomorrow or Sunday, depending on road conditions. I'll bring snacks. I just have to find a way to delete the 2 crappy provinces in between us...

AmyTheTemperamental said:
My kids are going away for two weeks tomorrow or Sunday, depending on road conditions. I'll bring snacks. I just have to find a way to delete the 2 crappy provinces in between us...

Ah, yes indeed. And while I'm not a lazy person, taking a walk to (two provinces...if Im getting my numbers right, that'd be Manitoba?) is kind of a complicated trek on foot lol.
But hey, I'm having a beer right now, so I'll e-open you one up on the coffee table in the living room ;-)

Saskatchewan. My resolve is to make Ontario and Manitoba disappear, for I am quite lazy as well.

It's official...my kids are leaving at 8 am tomorrow. Well, what the fresia now.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Saskatchewan. My resolve is to make Ontario and Manitoba disappear, for I am quite lazy as well.

It's official...my kids are leaving at 8 am tomorrow. Well, what the fresia now.

Shouldn't be too hard in Man's case, there's what, four and a half people living there? ;-)
Ontario's a bit harder. But since apparently everyone's asleep by 8 you gots time to find a plan :D

I would love my kids to abandon me for the weekend. lol

Ex is supposed to take them tomorrow night and bring them home on Christmas Eve, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Latest posts

Back