I am not original

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackdaw743

Reaction score
Hi,

It's taken me a long time to realise I was lonely and even longer to realise I didn't like it. Sometimes I think about the rest of my life (I'm in my 30s) and all I can think about is it seems like a long, long time.  

I think I might be too intolerant of other people or maybe my self esteem is too low and I think other people wouldn't be interested in me. Or maybe a bit of all of these things.

I have friends, but no close relationships. The word "love" has only be used twice in conversation involving me. Both times when I was a teen-ager, both times unreciprocated. The only love I have ever expended it's unreciprocated love. That stinks, right?

Hi Jessicat. Thanks, how are you? I'm a chronic insomniac so I'm up, when I really shouldn't be, enjoying one of those long dark evenings, know what I mean?

Sorry to sound morbid, is not really that bad, I'll be fine in the morning.

I hear you!
I too struggle with sleep. Sucks cause I am so tired now. Lol 😄
Hopefully I can get some soon.

So. What do you mean about being intolerant?
Just wondering. 🌈

I can be over sensitive, so I'm not difficult to upset. But then again, I generally end up apologising with any disagreement. I like things that make sense (I'm a mathematician), and people often don't make sense. Communication can be very difficult for me.

Hi, Jackdaw743. Do you mean you're easily irritated by others? Cos I'm the same - and I end up feeling guilty about it.

Latest posts

Back