Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I’ve got a big bed
And a big phone.

And that’s about your lot really.

I won’t bore you with the details of how I ended up in life with just a big bed and a big phone because the story has probably been said a million times before by a million different people.
😂
Omg. 
Funny.
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
:O

How many people can you fit in your big bed? I have a small bed but I can stack a lot of people on top, which makes it a little uncomfortable if you are on the bottom. You can play the princess and the pee.

[Image: 8C7Zu7.gif]
(12-25-2018, 11:27 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: :O

How many people can you fit in your big bed? I have a small bed but I can stack a lot of people on top, which makes it a little uncomfortable if you are on the bottom. You can play the princess and the pee.

I could fit quite a few but unfortunately no one wants to be in my big bed but me.
I only got room for one more person.
To many 🧸 and one 🐶! 
Besides, I need to be able to stretch out. Can’t have to many people taking up space and cramping my style.
I’ve been on this bed 5 years now, effectively, ever since chronic general anxiety disorder set in.
Anxiety sucks.
I’m sorry.
Sending you a hug.
It reminds me of this song, just substitute teeth with bed

"The journey never ends"
You know.

I haven’t got the mental capacity to watch TV anymore.

Haven’t watched TV in months.

Sad isn’t it.
So what do you do then?
I try to distract myself with something all the time. Much easier to keep away from my thoughts when I’m doing something.
TV is last choice for sure. Uhh.. so many programs that suck and they are packed with commercials all the time. 😳