Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
(12-27-2018, 04:05 AM)Jessicat Wrote: Aww.. Thanks for bothering to explain some for me and don’t worry, your explanation was good! 🌈
So what position did you play the most?
Yes, handball is a quick game, it’s all about speed and seeing opportunities. Usually a match lasts 2 x 30 mins. Both teams have 6 players out on the field and 1 goalkeeper. I usually played as the Pivot or as a Center Backcourt. A Pivot is the one behind enemy lines, trying to disrupt enemies gameplay. A Center Backcourt usually acts as the playmaker, seeing openings and reading the opposite team. Been so long since I have played it. Good memories.
Thank you, I'm glad you were able to understand my note and thanks for the handball explanation - it's great that it brings back good memories. I was always quite quick so played in the backs - but now if I get the ball I can run 10-20 metres before looking for someone to pass the ball to before being caught - whereas a few years ago I could run the length of the field!
Yeah. 
Don’t we all feel our age at some point. 
Uhh.. think il try my hardest to stay young forever.
😛
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
(12-27-2018, 05:08 AM)Jessicat Wrote: Yeah. 
Don’t we all feel our age at some point. 
Uhh.. think il try my hardest to stay young forever.
😛

That is definitely the best option!
😊😊
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on here! Smile

[Image: giphy.webp]
melodious. Use the adjective melodious to describe something that sounds like music, like a babbling brook or a little boy's soft humming. Anything that makes a pleasant, tuneful sound can be called melodious, which makes sense when you spot the word melody in melodious.
(12-29-2018, 12:03 PM)SoftMelodies Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time on here! Smile

Thank you!  Smile
Who doesn't? Smile
'When the pack rejects their weakest member, he learns to adapt and to find his own way.  He is the lone wolf.'
Welcome to the forum

I’m not really a sporty type so can’t add much at the moment.

But welcome.
(12-31-2018, 12:11 AM)Puddled Duck Wrote: Welcome to the forum

I’m not really a sporty type so can’t add much at the moment.

But welcome.

Thanks very much