Am I being paranoid or is someone stalking me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I want to say maybe mid August I was working a seasonal job long story short I hated the job the pay was bad their was no room for improvement the only good thing about the job was it had some decent looking women long story short when they let me go I didn't really care I found a better paying job it was fine until one of the female coworkers starting flirting with me to hard now they treat me just like the other place. I am going to say I look maybe slightly better then average I have wavy hair I Ware a durag because of the weather, but Everytime I take it off the toilet runs or if I start to brush my hair am I losing my mind I don't get that much sleep, but still I have been applying for a night job like crazy and no luck which is odd and finding an apartment is impossible I applied for so many with no response.

I'm not sure I understand. I really don't see anything stalkerish in your story, but I'm also not sure I understand what you mean when you say the toilet runs when you take your durag off.

I mean I feel like someone is watching over me in a bad way I can't seem to move on with my life and some odd stuff that I watch I see in real life for example I was watching this video on a lotus and the next day I saw the same car just a different color and that's just the beginning

If you look hard enough you can make yourself see what ever you want

*narrow my eyes* 
I think I can see...... bubbles?
Hmm. Wonder whats in the water.

Latest posts

Back