Please for delete my account

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always curious about why people can't delete their account by themselves

Unix said:

Well they can't but they have two options that are the next best thing. First you can unregister your account. That means you can't use it anymore and if you want to come back you got to make a new one. Secondly you can decide you do not want to be here any longer and not show up. Either option is better than making multiple threads asking for your account to be deleted.

BeyondShy said:
Unix said:

Well they can't but they have two options that are the next best thing. First you can unregister your account. That means you can't use it anymore and if you want to come back you got to make a new one. Secondly you can decide you do not want to be here any longer and not show up. Either option is better than making multiple threads asking for your account to be deleted.

You can't unregister yourself.  You need a mod to do it for you.

As for why they can't do it without a mod, I would guess it has something to do with the number of times some would quit and come back or get in trouble and leave and come back under a new name or leaving and coming back just to change their name or whatever other reason people might leave and come back.
Do you know how many people would rage quit if they could delete their accounts by themselves?  lol

Latest posts

Back