England anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyTwig

Reaction score
Hey im a guy in his 20s from england looking to chat to anymore in england or nearby in the similar age range?

Hi. I'm 20 something and I can voice chat if you're into that. I'm on discord and skype. interested?

Jessicat said:
I’m not in England 😭

I'm going to move over there to be closer to Jon Richardson and David Mitchell. You can stowaway in my luggage. :club:

PS...and Noel Fielding and Richard Ayoade and all the people that this side of the world lack...

Comedians from across the pond. I have taken a liking to British panel shows. They just display humor in a much better way than the sensitive folks over here do.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Comedians from across the pond. I have taken a liking to British panel shows. They just display humor in a much better way than the sensitive folks over here do.

MR Bean 
mike drop

BadGuy said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:

MR Bean 
mike drop

Dropping Mikes doesn't seem like a kind thing to do. But if you are, I know two that you can borrow.

Yes.. I would want that very much Amy. 😭
Hope you are strong enough to carry me! 
I need some air holes so I can breath too. 
Yay! 🌈

We do have some great panel / comedy shows. If you haven't already, try the BBC Radio 4 comedy ones too. Just a minute, I'm sorry I haven't a clue et al. Really quite irreverend at times.

Latest posts

Back