Obsession/Stalker relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ardour said:
No-one's ever been obsessed with me like that, but as dodgy as it sounds I can try and look at is from the stalker's perspective. Low self-esteem,  narcissism, a  feature of low self-esteem, and the feeling of a lack of control over one's own life. A lot of us  take rejection too personally seeing it as  symbolic of a general failure in life, hence the inability to move on  and stop thinking about the person. Low self-esteem basically. I've continued to google women's names, sometimes years later.  Not proud of it. But when in involves contact it's  clear this person has zero concern or awareness the effect their behaviour is having. It's more sinister given his unhealthy interest in  a minor.  

This is generic advice: Confronting him will just let him continue with his delusions. Change you social media account names and try and make your friends/family aware of the situation in case he tries to get at you through them.

Yeah, I’m not even on social media because of this situation. Feel like most of my life choices has been made to either hide myself or run from my problems. Telling my family seems impossible to me. My mom and father don’t really care, at least I think they don’t. The person that stops me is my brother. Giving him this kind of hurt just feels worse than havin to spend my life hiding. How do you even begin to do that. I believe that time can heal most wounds but some things never heal. I just want him to be happy, I don’t want to be the one that causes him pain. He has made a beautiful life for himself and I want it to stay like that. 
Thanks for giving me your opinions. I appreciate it. 🌈

One person (male) had an obsession with me, and that is one too many for my taste. I am sorry for what you are going through...

brokenblade said:
One person (male) had an obsession with me, and that is one too many for my taste. I am sorry for what you are going through...

I’m sorry to hear that. Do you want to share what happened? 
I hope you are in a better place today.
*hug*

Latest posts

Back