She deserves better

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obunga

Reaction score
There's this one and only girl Ive been able to be closewith. Whenever I'm with her or even texts me I feel very good about myself. She's that part of my day that really defines how it's gonna go. I realized that I had feelings for her but that our friendship is more important because if I went through with it our friendship could collapse. So I decided to put it off; but then the feelings returned and realized that she would be caring enough to keep me around even if things didn't work out. I then decided i was going to do it, I was going to tell her how I feel. But this one time she was invited over for a party of my acquaintance in which we were different schools. I realized that I wasn't all that interesting and that all the other people in my school were better than me. I kept thinking she's only talking to me because she is a generally outgoing person even though I'm just a piece of boring meat. There were others who could make her feel happy better than I could. So now I'm just really down knowing that I'm not the best option and may never be for this girl and maybe how I feel about this friendship is not reciprocated from the other side. I feel everybody I get close to will always opt for the better option and that my personality is not what I thought it was. But these feelings and thoughts are still here and it hurts and gets in the way of me doing important things.

Stop thinking that way, it's you who thinks you are boring and not good enough. Let her decide if you are or not. Okay that sounds mean but I hope you get what I mean. Give her the chance, give yourself the chance and the benefit of the doubt. Would she really bother talking or texting you if she thought you were boring and uninteresting? Probably not.

Give yourself a chance, tell the girl how you feel.

I feel like a lobster is about to break out in song somewhere...

'She deserves better' is an irrelevant phrase as long as you treat her with respect.

Obunga said:
There's this one and only girl Ive been able to be closewith. Whenever I'm with her or even texts me I feel very good about myself. She's that part of my day that really defines how it's gonna go. I realized that I had feelings for her but that our friendship is more important because if I went through with it our friendship could collapse. So I decided to put it off; but then the feelings returned and realized that she would be caring enough to keep me around even if things didn't work out. I then decided i was going to do it, I was going to tell her how I feel. But this one time she was invited over for a party of my acquaintance in which we were different schools. I realized that I wasn't all that interesting and that all the other people in my school were better than me. I kept thinking she's only talking to me because she is a generally outgoing person even though I'm just a piece of boring meat. There were others who could make her feel happy better than I could. So now I'm just really down knowing that I'm not the best option and may never be for this girl and maybe how I feel about this friendship is not reciprocated from the other side. I feel everybody I get close to will always opt for the better option and that my personality is not what I thought it was. But these feelings and thoughts are still here and it hurts and gets in the way of me doing important things.

Paragraphs, I need paragraphs.

So you didn’t ask her out, am I right?.

I was all geared up for the ‘I ask her out, then she told to sod off’, but you couldn’t be bothered asking her out.

Ask her out, go on few dates, have sex a few times in a car or something, then when she dumps you because you’ve only got a 5” todger, comes back and tell us all about it. It’s called dating.

Let's get the worse case scenario. You get rejected and your friendship stops. Well, about the first part, nothing really changes as you didnt have her before either. As for the next part, I wouldn't call friendship what you have with her right now. Sooner or later she will know as always, and u want that to be sooner

Latest posts

Back