Happy New Year, Goodbye 2018!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jessicat

Yay! 😁
Another year is soon gone. I hope that eveyone in here gets all their wants and needs met in 2019.
I’m not planing on having a huge celebration. Having some friends over for dinner, I’m making roast reindee, again. Was hoping they wanted something else but it’s nice making them happy. Tomorrow I’m going to have what I want, salad with turnips. Longing for something easy. The food gets a bit to heavy this time of year. The rest of the day will be spent just chilling out. 

Happy new year! ❤️

Seems like we just started the year and now it's already gone. Time goes by way too quickly anymore.

Just another day. Who cares what the calendar says. I never understood why everyone makes a big deal. Yeah, we went around the sun again, great, Happy birthday, Earth?

I'll be staying home, doing what I always do. Mostly because I will have my kids because I always have my kids, but also because I don't really want to go out and deal with the idiots that live in my area, especially when I'd have to drive a good bit to find anything to do at all and I don't relish the thought of "fighting" with drunk drivers all the way home. Yeah, we get a lot of those here. Hopefully the ticket givers/jail takers are out full force busting the **** morons.

If I lived in a city, I might consider doing something, but meh, home I stay.

And yes, I know, I'm a party pooper. :p

Im more pleased to be over the festive ****ocks than being in the new year but as the two go together that'll do. :D Walking Murphy yesterday there was a pleasant fresh breeze which seemed to signify a new beginning and another passage. I havent had a drink in 25 yrs so wont be raising a glass to anybody, living in the sticks is good for avoiding well just about everything.....like weaving drunks walking down the road who bellow 'happy new year'  and if you don't respond in kind they'll give you a kicking  :rolleyes:  Whenever I hear fireworks going off I think how vast the universe is and how insignificant we are along the lines of-....."I have seen all the works done under the sun, and behold all is vanity and a chasing after wind "......The resident hairy apes of this little planet [reputedly intelligent but dubious] drunkenly light their piddly damp squibs which go fzzzz pop......Murphy might raise an eyebrow but he's not unduly bothered...….. gotta laugh  :D

I have to agree with you guys. It’s just another year gone.
My dog doesn’t mind fireworks either. Going to keep her I’m my lap, watch the clock tick over midnight while I’m singing out loud. That always makes me feel better. Why not try and make it a good one.
Hope you all have a nice day. ❤️

[youtube]d5axbaGBVto[/youtube]

Have a Great New Year Jessicat  :)
   And I wish everyone good health and loads of luck in 2019.
   I'm having a few too many at me broth in laws..cheers.

Jo :D

Sci-Fi said:
Seems like we just started the year and now it's already gone.  Time goes by way too quickly anymore.

So true...

still, Happy New Year everyone! :)

Joturbo said:

Good you got your drinkin on! 
Should share some with me. 🌈

All you slackers need to work ,they frown on me drinking at work LOL
Happy New Year all
Some of you will get there before the rest of us

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

Good you got your drinkin on! 
Should share some with me. 🌈

Great I gotta a 10 pack of pink gin and tonic (don't ask)...don't think anyone else will share that..big hugs mate Happy New Year ;)

Pink gin & tonic? Hell yes. 😁
I’m laying claim on it! 
Pour me a glass please. 😇

TheRealCallie said:
And yes, I know, I'm a party pooper.

No, you're not. I am sure that there are a lot of people that feel the same as you do. It is just another day.

Serenia said:
Happy New Year everyone

Same to you. Maybe next year when I come back we can talk. Or not. Your choice. Have a safe and healthy new year.

Happy New Year, ALL! May it be a better one for everyone! ...and don't forget to smile. <3 :) (Hugs)

Happy New Year!!  

4MasK9u.jpg

Latest posts

Back