Unique Baby names

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Boys:
Ragian (+) Azariah
Gordion
Talon

Girl(s):
Azarhee
Azura
Celestia

What can you come up with? :D

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Boy: Noah
       Edmundo
       Raphael

Girl:Amaya
      Mariana
     Adriana

:

Noah is the second most popular baby name of 2017 and 2018.  It's not so unique anymore :p

Ahh much rather that than Harry, loads of them here.Do you think because of character Noah in the affair or too tenuous a link.....housewives favourite an all that.
Apologise if offended by the terminology housewives .......I meant female gender I think...help

Boy:Quintino

Girl:Megan......hush.... keep it quiet...you saw it here first.

girl: Makeda

(it has been said that Makeda is the real name of the Queen of Sheba. The queen who sought out king Solomon. Which is also a rare name.)

also girl: Khutelun/Khutulun

(Mongolian Warrior Princess)

male: Josseran

I like Primrose for a girl too.

I think Serenia would make a good girls name

Shereena is a beautiful name for a girl :)

My Grandfather's name was Deo Gracias, pronounced "Day" "O" rhymes with mayo. and then gracias.

Rhea is a beautiful name too. If it rhymes with idea <_<

or Ray-AH

Girl:Lola
Fifi
Rose
Violet
Hazel
I like all these names..remember coming up with my daughter's name..thankfully she is happy with it.All my kid's names strangely have religous/biblical links even though we've never been religious till now.

Serenia I had never heard of before I joined here..it is definitely a unique and beautiful name but then I bet you get a lot of peeps saying that...

Latest posts

Back