Seeking a friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helloworld

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I don't have friends at school nor anywhere so I will appreciate if someone can spare some of their time to talk to me :p :p

I don't think friendship is limited by interests (especially as this website has already restricted a group of people with at least one interest in common).

So everyone is welcomed to talk to me;))

Thanks guys:))

Hello Hello

Lots of nice people around here
Jump into forums and have fun
Asking lots of question is key to being friends ....otherwise your just a bystander

Tell us a little about yourself ....country ...age ...

Alright, I will tell something about myself then :)

Umm I live in France, I'm still in highschool, and I'm gonna graduate this year, before summer.

I actually don't really know much about myself, because I can't really define my personality. It changes all the time. Well, it's more like unless you ask me questions about myself, I can't really know how to say anything about myself :p
How's about you guys?:)

La France a l'air si romantique. J'aimerais pouvoir y aller un jour.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]😏[/font]

Ehh. Yeah. I hope I didn’t write some bad words there.
😂

HelloWorld,

What do you like to watch? Favourite movies? Any TV shows you're loyal to at the moment? Do you play video games?

BadGuy said:
I am Canadian and wish i was still in HS lol

You do?:) It must have been fun then :cool:

toasty_one said:
I’m Native American and I was in high school a couple of years ago!

Hehe was it a good memory for you?

Jessicat said:
La France a l'air si romantique. J'aimerais pouvoir y aller un jour.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]😏[/font]

Ehh. Yeah. I hope I didn’t write some bad words there.
😂

Wow you can use "conditionnel présent"? That's already good!
I hope you can come and visit France someday too:)

hewhowalksalone said:
HelloWorld,

What do you like to watch? Favourite movies? Any TV shows you're loyal to at the moment? Do you play video games?

I'm an Anime fan, but recently, I mean for 5 months now, I haven't seen any Anime series. I'm just waiting for the seasons of My Hero Academia and Overlord. 

I like analyzing deep stuff, so sometimes I find myself watching videos about an analysis of a movie, an anime or technical aspects of an art work (how this scene creates this atmosphere? what defines a hero of a story? and so on) or philosophical aspects (the causality and fate of Beserk for example),instead of watching the actual movie or the anime. 

I consider video games as art works, so I like to analyze them too. I'm more attracted to video games with profound meanings. Sometimes they are pretty hard to analyze, but I like it anyway.

Je souhaite que je puisse parler français. 
Il a toujours été une de ces langues qui aimeraient apprendre. 
Cependant, cette magie ne se produit que grâce à Google Translate. 
J'espère que tu passeras une bonne journée!

Ok, that’s all the French you are getting out of me.
😁

You are into gaming! Ok, share what games you like please.
I would like to try Detroit Become Human. It seem like so much fun.
I really loved Beyond Two Souls, The Last Of Us and Life Is Strange.

JessicatJe souhaite que je puisse parler français. 
Il a toujours été une de ces langues qui aimeraient apprendre. 
Cependant, cette magie ne se produit que grâce à Google Translate. 
J'espère que tu passeras une bonne journée!

Ok, that’s all the French you are getting out of me.
😁

You are into gaming! Ok, share what games you like please.
I would like to try Detroit Become Human. It seem like so much fun.
I really loved Beyond Two Souls, The Last Of Us and Life Is Strange.
Lolz I didn't think you used Google Translate :cool: 
Yeah thanks I had a good day. Well it's nighttime now :p
Oh yeah I love those too😳😳 I love Connor😋😍 But it has been years since the other games released. 
I'm more oriented to RPG so I can't think much about interactive story-based 3D games in my mind now😉

Video games also train the brain - I'm told I should do more puzzles, but I feel that strategizing in games must be good for the mind.

Helloworld said:
Hazed said:
Hey dude, how was your day? Enjoying the holidays?

Every day is quite every day for me ;)   Holidays or not, I enjoy living my life I guess :p

Lol, alright, what have you been up to?

If you have Discord we can chat there :D I was a big gaming appassionate some years ago, then I decided to quit gaming for good. I still like to inform myself on games that are being played, and in game soundtracks, even if I have never played them

Unix said:
If you have Discord we can chat there :D I was a big gaming appassionate some years ago, then I decided to quit gaming for good. I still like to inform myself on games that are being played, and in game soundtracks, even if I have never played them

Alright.
Here you go mate! 

[youtube]NqWcpEZ3GY0[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back