Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen
(01-05-2019, 06:23 PM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: Puddled Duck, I actually posted something here, but decided against it (there's no option to delete posts) - to be honest, I don't really know what I can say that won't risk upsetting you.

Nothing anyone will say will ever upset me.

You can say anything you want.

This is a public forum

Anyone is entirely free to say anything they want.

I love a bit of banter
There’s some discussion as regards consummation of marriage.

I had effectively 5 days to consummate the marriage. I had to consummate there was £1 million at stake. My wife said to me ‘well if you hadn’t have shagged me on the wedding night, i’d have have the marriage annulled.’, her words not mine.

Timeline

• Sat 21 July 2012 Married.

• Sat 21 July 2012 (night) marriage consummated.

• Sun 22 July 2012 - Tues 24 July 2012 honeymoon (George at Stamford)

• Wed 25 July 2012 Return from honeymoon and a complaint against the police made.

• Thu 26 July 2012 Meeting with the Institute of Chartered Accountants (Milton Keynes), to discuss a complaint against the police (money laundering)

• Fri 27 July 2012 Phone call from a psychiatrist. Two psychiatrists arrived at my family home with the police. There was a meeting for 15 minutes, with my wife in a right state. I was sectioned for making complaints against the Police. The police took me to Milbrook mental health ward.

I was then sectioned for 4 months.

I couldn’t comsumate other than really on my honeymoon in the first 4 months. Because I was sectioned at Milbrook mental health ward.

The same Milbrook where I met my wife and my wife largely now resides.
I deal in millions.

When I marry a woman. I deal for months locked in talks in talks with solicitors and legal agreements are made up and signed up.

My marriage has a legal agreement signed off. Locked in talks for months.
Every day this marriage goes on, Michael Pearce has £20 million turnover company, making Michael Pearce richer, and richer, and richer, and richer.

The day my wife’s dad dies, Michael Pearce, that day, millions!.
- Wedding with your wife
- Beautiful woman is your stepdaughter
- Stepdaughter attended wedding in bridesmaid dress
- Dinner with stepdaughter attending and then leaving
- Marriage with wife went on beyond day one

Get your bullet point game on dude, can't keep bailing you out. Thanks for the entertainment though, you're great, keep it up. Big Grin

Also, get the keys, you can't be locked up forever. You're not in touch with your stepdaughter anymore are you? You mentioned that earlier.
Happiness is a false God.
(01-05-2019, 10:06 PM)Hazed Wrote: - Wedding with your wife
- Beautiful woman is your stepdaughter
- Stepdaughter attended wedding in bridesmaid dress
- Dinner with stepdaughter attending and then leaving
- Marriage with wife went on beyond day one

Get your bullet point game on dude, can't keep bailing you out. Thanks for the entertainment though, you're great, keep it up. Big Grin

Also, get the keys, you can't be locked up forever. You're not in touch with your stepdaughter anymore are you? You mentioned that earlier.

I married a woman.

She’s my wife!

The most beautiful woman in the world is my step daughter.

What can I say.
I know, it's easy huh.
My step daughter may be the most beautiful woman in the entire world but there’s no way i’m Going to shag her.

If i’m going to shag anyone again, it’ll be my wife!.
Do you want to see your stepdaughter again?
(01-05-2019, 10:42 PM)Hazed Wrote: Do you want to see your stepdaughter again?

I’d love nothing more and my two step sons.

I married Fiona partly to have access to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ideal Woman SophiaGrace 111 22,450 04-19-2018, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  A woman just asked me the most turn off question roy1986 14 5,280 02-24-2017, 04:55 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Question for men (or woman if you know the answer) haha HybridWarrior93 6 2,931 07-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Last Post: achillesfoot
  Every woman that I like is in a relationship Hauntyoueveryday 22 5,118 12-12-2015, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Aisha
  The Ideal Woman? Phaedron 76 12,998 10-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  I literally have no clue how to meet a woman. SarcasticJuan 6 3,372 04-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Last Post: looking glass
  This woman wants sex from me but im gay , I hate life Singed 11 4,858 02-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tiina63
  How long are you willing to wait for the man/woman of your dreams? Azariah 21 5,288 04-26-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: African_weasel
  i want an old woman to be my partner darken rahl 6 2,479 02-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Last Post: simhthmss
  do guys get scare of pure woman? Fluffy 22 4,809 12-30-2013, 03:54 AM
Last Post: ShybutHi