The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
True story....

The minute I clapped eyes on her, I thought wow!, you are the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen.

Within six months there was a marriage.

She looked stunning in her dress, absolutely stunning!. If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress wow!. My god wow!.

The wedding went without a hitch, beautiful day, the sun shine bright, beautiful church in North Muskham which I decked it out in flowers, plus a 100 roses to line the path up to the church, as a sign of my undying ‘love’ for my future wife. And still to this very day there is undying ‘love’ for my wife.

Then onto the reception, champagne, a buffet, all the family gathered, a toast to the newly wedded bride and groom and there I stood with my beautiful wife and all eyes on her.

Then onto the George at Stamford for my wedding night!.

There I sat with most beautiful woman i’d ever seen in my life in the oak panelled restaurant of the George at Stamford, silver service, dimmed lighting and candlelight and If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress, in candlelight wow! I mean wow!.

and still to this day so much ‘love’ for this woman and I made a vow to look after this woman for the rest of my life. 

It came to 11pm and we finished our meals and I know my wife had put on some extra special wedding night lingerie, beneath her dress, just for the special night.

Then she sort of looked at me and said ‘sorry Michael I’ve got to go now’, then got up, walked through reception, the courtyard and disappeared into the night! and there was nothing I could do to stop her!.

Never really saw her again!, the odd once or twice, maybe the odd text and I had just made a commitment for life to her!. Don’t think she really give a toss about me!.

I THOUGHT honeysuckle!, YOU’VE JUST DONE THAT TO ME, ON MY WEDDING NIGHT!, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS NOW!!!!!!???????

Seriously!? Holy crap! I feel bad for making a big huff about being cut out by someone I only met twice! I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if this happened to me. This small, insignificant nobody that I've been fixating on since September is officially out of my mind now that I have read your post. I feel sorry for you that you had to go through with that.

It happened, there’s not a word i’ve said that is not the exact truth. I swear by it!.

The minute that bloody woman, who probably couldn’t give a monkeys about me, got up from that table and left me sitting there, on my wedding night!. and still to this I have to support that bloody woman, ski holidays, endless nights done the pub with her friends, seen it all on Facebook.

Well if I went into detail of what happened next, I don’t think the forum Moderators would be happy.

OMG.... I am so sorry that this happened to you. Wow, just.... wow.

I know this is a very sensitive question, but have you had divorce papers drawn up? You should not be supporting her at all....

Danielle said:
OMG.... I am so sorry that this happened to you. Wow, just.... wow.

I know this is a very sensitive question, but have you had divorce papers drawn up? You should not be supporting her at all....

No i’ll never divorce my wife, it doesn’t matter what she’s done to me.

I was waiting for the beautiful happy ending to this story, kind of shocked of what came instead.
Wow. That had to be so painful, seeing her just walking out into the night like that.
I hope you know that you deserve better. Why do you feel you need to support her still?
I get the notion of staying. Hard to see that I am able to move on alone.
Sending a hug your way. ❤️

No it wasn’t painful seeing her walk away and well no I don’t deserve better.

She will always be the most beautiful woman in the entire world. Actually I can guarantee you, i’ve shown pictures of her to people (nothing pervy) and everyone says she’s stunning.

What happened that night when that bloody woman walked away from me, well I won’t go into sordid details, but you’d be shocked!.

I sat there and she just walked away, the most beautiful woman in the world to me and I had made a commitment for life to support her.

You know what these bloody attractive woman are like, it’s all bloody holiday and getting pissed down the pub and casual sex and money!, money!, money!. Well she can have her money! They’re all same. I should of known the first minute I saw her, but to me she was the most beautiful woman in the world and I was prepared to make a commitment to life.

I thought I ‘loved’ her, but what do I know.

No respect for marriage these woman.

Well anyway......

There I bloody sat for 10 minutes at table in the oak panelled restaurant once she’d pissed off and she never cared about me, couldn’t give a monkeys about me.

I sat there and i’m not going into the sordid details.......

It’s truly shocking .......

I don’t even want to go there.......

But I turned to my wife, and said come on Fiona, let’s go to bed.

So the most beautiful woman in the world wasn’t your wife?
Wtf.. I’m so confused. 
Ok, I think I need help to get this one. 😂

One thing I don't understand is that there are sordid details, yet you said she walked away because of sex, or the lack thereof. I know I definitely wouldn't be shocked by whatever these sordid details are.

Jessicat said:
So the most beautiful woman in the world wasn’t your wife?
Wtf.. I’m so confused. 
Ok, I think I need help to get this one. 😂

No it was my step daughter, she was the single bridesmaid, as a thank you for being the bridesmaid I invited to the evening meal.

TheRealCallie said:
One thing I don't understand is that there are sordid details, yet you said she walked away because of sex, or the lack thereof.  I know I definitely wouldn't be shocked by whatever these sordid details are.

But you just don’t get it do you.

SHE’S MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!

TheRealCallie said:
No, I don't get it, because it is full of contradictions.

If she walked away, how can you tell her to come to bed?

Hmmm.......

The most beautiful woman in world walked away, who I ‘love’ and will do the utmost to support for the rest of my life. Not that I ever really think she cared about me. More about her mom.

I’m not really going to take my step daughter to bed.

Think you confused us a bit, atleast I was.
Makes more sense with her being your daughter. I thought you were saying that your wife left you on your wedding night.

Puddled Duck said:
ringwood said:
I smell a whole load of bullshit with this story....

Why?

Because in your introduction, you mention a failed marriage in its early stages due to a medical situation. You say you were only together for one year, yet here you describe being left at the altar on your wedding day. Unless you are referring to the whole relationship, from meeting to marriage, lasting a year?

ringwood said:
Puddled Duck said:
ringwood said:
I smell a whole load of bullshit with this story....

Why?

Because in your introduction, you mention a failed marriage in its early stages due to a medical situation. You say you were only together for one year, yet here you describe being left at the altar on your wedding day. Unless you are referring to the whole relationship, from meeting to marriage, lasting a year?

No see, from what I am gathering, he is making it out like that, but now he's changing it to his step daughter being the one that walked away, which is completely irrelevant. 

I think.  I don't know, he keeps changing the story.

Latest posts

Back