The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Mr Puddled Duck.
I think you need to really spell it out for us.
Make it into a children’s pop up book! 
Preferably with drawings in it.
😉

So, he basically admits, in another thread that he's a gold digger, marrying her only for sex and money.
Claims he will support her til he dies and never divorce her, yet he changed his number to stop her from contacting him.
Claims the major reason the marriage ended was because of a lack of sex.
One minute claims he loves his wife, the next he doesn't. Love doesn't exist, blah blah blah.
Wife is apparently a cold hearted woman who doesn't give a honeysuckle.
Goes on and on about her money and house, then claims he doesn't want it.
And now makes a thread that is obviously supposed to be interpreted that he's talking about his wife, yet now says it's about a step daughter, which is creepy as fresia.

TheRealCallie said:
So, he basically admits, in another thread that he's a gold digger, marrying her only for sex and money.
Claims he will support her til he dies and never divorce her, yet he changed his number to stop her from contacting him.
Claims the major reason the marriage ended was because of a lack of sex.
One minute claims he loves his wife, the next he doesn't. Love doesn't exist, blah blah blah.
Wife is apparently a cold hearted woman who doesn't give a honeysuckle.
Goes on and on about her money and house, then claims he doesn't want it.
And now makes a thread that is obviously supposed to be interpreted that he's talking about his wife, yet now says it's about a step daughter, which is creepy as fresia.

If you think that’s creepy, try the rape thread.

ringwood said:
Puddled Duck said:
ringwood said:
I smell a whole load of bullshit with this story....

Why?

Because in your introduction, you mention a failed marriage in its early stages due to a medical situation. You say you were only together for one year, yet here you describe being left at the altar on your wedding day. Unless you are referring to the whole relationship, from meeting to marriage, lasting a year?

I was married in July 2012.

Here’s the wedding video:

We met in Feb 2012.

We seperated in Feb 2013.

Never did I say I was left at the alter.

In terms of my medical condition, I had a heart attack in Nov 12, approx. 4 months into the marriage.

Jessicat said:
Ok Mr Puddled Duck.
I think you need to really spell it out for us.
Make it into a children’s pop up book! 
Preferably with drawings in it.
😉

What is so difficult to understand.

I got married.

On my wedding night had a meal with my wife, well as you do, invited my step daughter along as a thank you for being the bridesmaid.

Obviously she didn’t want to hang around past 11 on our wedding night so left the hotel and went home.

Then I did what most newly weds do on our wedding night.

pPuddled Duck said:
ringwood said:
Puddled Duck said:
ringwood said:

Why?

Because in your introduction, you mention a failed marriage in its early stages due to a medical situation. You say you were only together for one year, yet here you describe being left at the altar on your wedding day. Unless you are referring to the whole relationship, from meeting to marriage, lasting a year?

We met in Feb 2012.

In terms of my medical condition, I had a heart attack in Nov 12, approx. 4 months into the marriage.

OK...so she didn’t leave you at the altar, but the marriage didn’t last past the first night - by my reckoning and what you’ve described, that’s my take on the whole situation. Excuse the confusion, but your post seems so melodramatic and contradictory that it’s difficult to grasp the situation. 

On one hand, you say this to begin with: It came to 11pm and we finished our meals and I know my wife had put on some extra special wedding night lingerie, beneath her dress, just for the special night.

Then she sort of looked at me and said ‘sorry Michael I’ve got to go now’, then got up, walked through reception, the courtyard and disappeared into the night! and there was nothing I could do to stop her!.

Then in a reply to Jessicat, you say this: I got married.

On my wedding night had a meal with my wife, well as you do, invited my step daughter along as a thank you for being the bridesmaid.

Obviously she didn’t want to hang around past 11 on our wedding night so left the hotel and went home.

See what I mean? At first you’ve said that the marriage was never consummated, then it was...Which is it? Thanks though, for clarifying the actual duration of your relationship - that clears up the mental fog a bit... :D

ringwood said:
pPuddled Duck said:
ringwood said:
Puddled Duck said:
ringwood said:

Why?

We met in Feb 2012.

OK...so she didn’t leave you at the altar, but the marriage didn’t last past the first night - by my reckoning and what you’ve described, that’s my take on the whole situation. Excuse the confusion, but your post seems so melodramatic and contradictory that it’s difficult to grasp the situation. 

On one hand, you say this to begin with: It came to 11pm and we finished our meals and I know my wife had put on some extra special wedding night lingerie, beneath her dress, just for the special night.

Then she sort of looked at me and said ‘sorry Michael I’ve got to go now’, then got up, walked through reception, the courtyard and disappeared into the night! and there was nothing I could do to stop her!.

Then in a reply to Jessicat, you say this: I got married.

See what I mean? At first you’ve said that the marriage was never consummated, then it was...Which is it? Thanks though, for clarifying the actual duration of your relationship - that clears up the mental fog a bit... :D

What?, I’d sooner read an Opex post than that.

I never said the marriage wasn’t consummated.

Puddled Duck, I actually posted something here, but decided against it (there's no option to delete posts) - to be honest, I don't really know what I can say that won't risk upsetting you.

hewhowalksalone said:
Puddled Duck, I actually posted something here, but decided against it (there's no option to delete posts) - to be honest, I don't really know what I can say that won't risk upsetting you.

Nothing anyone will say will ever upset me.

You can say anything you want.

This is a public forum

Anyone is entirely free to say anything they want.

I love a bit of banter

There’s some discussion as regards consummation of marriage.

I had effectively 5 days to consummate the marriage. I had to consummate there was £1 million at stake. My wife said to me ‘well if you hadn’t have shagged me on the wedding night, i’d have have the marriage annulled.’, her words not mine.

Timeline

• Sat 21 July 2012 Married.

• Sat 21 July 2012 (night) marriage consummated.

• Sun 22 July 2012 - Tues 24 July 2012 honeymoon (George at Stamford)

• Wed 25 July 2012 Return from honeymoon and a complaint against the police made.

• Thu 26 July 2012 Meeting with the Institute of Chartered Accountants (Milton Keynes), to discuss a complaint against the police (money laundering)

• Fri 27 July 2012 Phone call from a psychiatrist. Two psychiatrists arrived at my family home with the police. There was a meeting for 15 minutes, with my wife in a right state. I was sectioned for making complaints against the Police. The police took me to Milbrook mental health ward.

I was then sectioned for 4 months.

I couldn’t comsumate other than really on my honeymoon in the first 4 months. Because I was sectioned at Milbrook mental health ward.

The same Milbrook where I met my wife and my wife largely now resides.

I deal in millions.

When I marry a woman. I deal for months locked in talks in talks with solicitors and legal agreements are made up and signed up.

My marriage has a legal agreement signed off. Locked in talks for months.

Every day this marriage goes on, Michael Pearce has £20 million turnover company, making Michael Pearce richer, and richer, and richer, and richer.

The day my wife’s dad dies, Michael Pearce, that day, millions!.

- Wedding with your wife
- Beautiful woman is your stepdaughter
- Stepdaughter attended wedding in bridesmaid dress
- Dinner with stepdaughter attending and then leaving
- Marriage with wife went on beyond day one

Get your bullet point game on dude, can't keep bailing you out. Thanks for the entertainment though, you're great, keep it up. :D

Also, get the keys, you can't be locked up forever. You're not in touch with your stepdaughter anymore are you? You mentioned that earlier.

Hazed said:
- Wedding with your wife
- Beautiful woman is your stepdaughter
- Stepdaughter attended wedding in bridesmaid dress
- Dinner with stepdaughter attending and then leaving
- Marriage with wife went on beyond day one

Get your bullet point game on dude, can't keep bailing you out. Thanks for the entertainment though, you're great, keep it up. :D

Also, get the keys, you can't be locked up forever. You're not in touch with your stepdaughter anymore are you? You mentioned that earlier.

I married a woman.

She’s my wife!

The most beautiful woman in the world is my step daughter.

What can I say.

My step daughter may be the most beautiful woman in the entire world but there’s no way i’m Going to shag her.

If i’m going to shag anyone again, it’ll be my wife!.

Latest posts

Back