The most beautiful woman i’d ever seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puddled Duck said:
True story....

The minute I clapped eyes on her, I thought wow!, you are the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen.

Within six months there was a marriage.

She looked stunning in her dress, absolutely stunning!. If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress wow!. My god wow!.

The wedding went without a hitch, beautiful day, the sun shine bright, beautiful church in North Muskham which I decked it out in flowers, plus a 100 roses to line the path up to the church, as a sign of my undying ‘love’ for my future wife. And still to this very day there is undying ‘love’ for my wife.

Then onto the reception, champagne, a buffet, all the family gathered, a toast to the newly wedded bride and groom and there I stood with my beautiful wife and all eyes on her.

Then onto the George at Stamford for my wedding night!.

There I sat with most beautiful woman i’d ever seen in my life in the oak panelled restaurant of the George at Stamford, silver service, dimmed lighting and candlelight and If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress, in candlelight wow! I mean wow!.

and still to this day so much ‘love’ for this woman and I made a vow to look after this woman for the rest of my life. 

It came to 11pm and we finished our meals and I know my wife had put on some extra special wedding night lingerie, beneath her dress, just for the special night.

Then she sort of looked at me and said ‘sorry Michael I’ve got to go now’, then got up, walked through reception, the courtyard and disappeared into the night! and there was nothing I could do to stop her!.

Never really saw her again!, the odd once or twice, maybe the odd text and I had just made a commitment for life to her!. Don’t think she really give a toss about me!.

I THOUGHT honeysuckle!, YOU’VE JUST DONE THAT TO ME, ON MY WEDDING NIGHT!, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS NOW!!!!!!???????

Alright, there's some of this story missing. It's almost like a "90 Day Fiance'" episode, no offense intended.  I'm more on your side, obviously.  What country are you from?

ringwood said:
This thread is *still* going?! Sheesh...😂😜

Don’t worry I’ve not got much else to say.

I’ve made most of the points I’m trying to make.

The thread has almost run its course.

Just another day or two then I don’t think I’ll need to open up another thread again.

morrowrd said:
Puddled Duck said:
True story....

The minute I clapped eyes on her, I thought wow!, you are the most beautiful woman i’ve ever seen.

Within six months there was a marriage.

She looked stunning in her dress, absolutely stunning!. If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress wow!. My god wow!.

The wedding went without a hitch, beautiful day, the sun shine bright, beautiful church in North Muskham which I decked it out in flowers, plus a 100 roses to line the path up to the church, as a sign of my undying ‘love’ for my future wife. And still to this very day there is undying ‘love’ for my wife.

Then onto the reception, champagne, a buffet, all the family gathered, a toast to the newly wedded bride and groom and there I stood with my beautiful wife and all eyes on her.

Then onto the George at Stamford for my wedding night!.

There I sat with most beautiful woman i’d ever seen in my life in the oak panelled restaurant of the George at Stamford, silver service, dimmed lighting and candlelight and If I thought she looked stunning when I first met her, in her dress, in candlelight wow! I mean wow!.

and still to this day so much ‘love’ for this woman and I made a vow to look after this woman for the rest of my life. 

It came to 11pm and we finished our meals and I know my wife had put on some extra special wedding night lingerie, beneath her dress, just for the special night.

Then she sort of looked at me and said ‘sorry Michael I’ve got to go now’, then got up, walked through reception, the courtyard and disappeared into the night! and there was nothing I could do to stop her!.

Never really saw her again!, the odd once or twice, maybe the odd text and I had just made a commitment for life to her!. Don’t think she really give a toss about me!.

I THOUGHT honeysuckle!, YOU’VE JUST DONE THAT TO ME, ON MY WEDDING NIGHT!, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS NOW!!!!!!???????

Alright, there's some of this story missing. It's almost like a "90 Day Fiance'" episode, no offense intended.  I'm more on your side, obviously.  What country are you from?

The UK.

whats missing, what do want to know?.

Timeline.

• Nov 11 Michael Pearce commits suicide Sectioned.

• Dec 11 Fiona Brady Beck commits suicide Sectioned.

• Jan 12 Michael Pearce and Fiona Brady Beck start dating at Milbrook mental health ward.

• Mar 12 Engagement

• Apr 12 Released from Milbrook start living together in Bathley.

• Jul 12 Marriage

• Jul 12 - Nov 12 Michael Pearce sectioned

• Nov 12 Michael Pearce heart attack

• Dec 12 - Jan 13 Fiona Sectioned

• Feb 13 Seperation

I wish that I had this much to talk about. Most of my threads on this forum can be read aloud with a single breath.

hewhowalksalone said:
I wish that I had this much to talk about. Most of my threads on this forum can be read aloud with a single breath.

Up until 40 I didn’t have much to talk about.

Then the ‘fun’ began.

TheRealCallie said:
hewhowalksalone said:
I wish that I had this much to talk about.  Most of my threads on this forum can be read aloud with a single breath.

Aww, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you would be great at writing fiction. :)

WHAT?????????????

Say what once more, say what once more!

What?

Say what once more, just one more time!. SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME MOTHER ******!.

What?

BANG!!!!!!

Do you know what Michael Pearce looks like.

Well he’s blond, thin and about 5’ 9”

And does he look like your *****?.

No!

So why you trying to fresia him like your *****. The only person that’s fucks Michael Pearce is Fiona Pearce.

Do you read the bible.....

Well there’s this passage i’ve got memorised.

It’s Ezekiel 25:17

And it sort of befits the situation.....

‘The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.’

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

NAME THE FILM!!!!!!??????????......THEREALCALlIE HAS GIVEN YOU A HINT!.

There’s two more posts left.

Tomorrow and the day after, then it’s done.

Never to return....

Fair enough, was a good party. I might not see you again if you follow through with your statement, so, take care dude.

Hazed said:
Fair enough, was a good party. I might not see you again if you follow through with your statement, so, take care dude.

It was my fault. I take the hit, I always knew, but no one confirmed it to me.

The pain grows stronger .....

Latest posts

Back