Detroit: Become Human!! Questions from the game and your opinions:)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1. Would you consider having a relationship with an android that looks like a human?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Don't know

• Total voters

Helloworld

Reaction score
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif](SORRY! I don't know how this poll system works for 10 questions! I tried :shy:  ...)[/font]

[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]I hid all the actual survey results. If you want to see them, here's the link of the website I copied the questions from: https://gamingph.com/2018/06/detroit-become-human-survey-results-all-10-questions/amp/[/font]

[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Just wanna know if you guys think differently than the majority do or not;) [/font]

[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]If it's a bit long, just tell your opinions on androids or your experience of the game.  Did you like it? Or did you hate it😝?Memorial quotes from the game? Your opinions are welcomed :cool:  :  [/font]

[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Have fun guys;)[/font]

• Hank: “Why did they make you look so goofy and give you that weird voice?” 
  • Connor: “CyberLife androids are designed to work harmoniously with humans. Both my appearance and voice were specifically designed to facilitate my integration.” 
  • Hank: “Well, they messed up.”

[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]So here are the 10 Questions of Detroit Become Human[/font]
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]1. Would you consider having a relationship with an android that looks like a human?[/font]
  • Yes
  • No 
  • Don’t know
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]2. Do you think that technology could become a threat to mankind?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]3. If you had to live on a deserted island and could only bring one object, what would it be?[/font]
  • A Book 
  • A Cellphone 
  • Pen and Paper 
  • A Console
  • An instrument
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]4. Do you consider yourself dependent on technology?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]5. What technology do you most anticipate?[/font]
  • Androids 
  • Flying Cars 
  • Space Tourism 
  • Brain Connected Devices 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]6. Do you believe in God?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]7. Would you let an android take care of your children?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]8. How much time per day would you say you spend on an electronic device?[/font]
  • 1 Hour 
  • 2 Hours 
  • 4 Hours 
  • More 
  • Don’t Know
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]9. If you needed emergency surgery, would you agree to be operated on by a machine?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 
[font=Merriweather, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]10. Do you think one day machines could develop consciousness?[/font]
  • Yes 
  • No 
  • Don’t Know 

I haven't played the game but i will answer your questions regardless because i like doing so.

1 - No
2 - Yes
3 - A book if i'm allowed to pick which, if not, an instrument
4 - Yes
5 - Brain connected devices
6 - Don't know leaning on yes
7 - I don't know enough about androids, but still most likely no, it'd be bad for the kids
8 - More
9 - If they are capable yes, what matters are results
10 - I don't know because i don't exactly know what consciousness is

Latest posts

Back