Love is an incredible feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
really quick, my name in the chat room is Krow
seriously, i cant begin to explain how i feel right now, even at then end of a irritating day, im still smiling, because i know tomorrow when i get back to school, shes going to kiss me again, i get to hold her.
now to the,ugh, part
im not back, and,in fear of my life taking another u-turn, i dont intend to be. when i first found this sight, i was incredibly depressed, listening to How can you get that lonely by blaine larson, and decided to google lonely, and thus i found this site. the people her helped me threw alot. the last time i spoke to robin (not sure if his name is to be mentioned here anymore) i told him after i get all my honeysuckle straitend out, i wanna be a mod, so i can better help the other people who lived a harsh life. Right now as im writing this im thinking of some of the other posts made by others, and just reading them, depress me, and remind me of my past pain, i dont want to go back to that person. so you can think of this as my last post here.
Now i guess i can tell the people here the changes that ive been threw sense my last post, i started smokeing (ciggeretts) and although ive only been on them for a short while, im trying to quit (she says it tastes like a ash tray when she kisses me after i smoked, silly girl) and at one point i did try to overdose,in the end thought the pills were natural so they didnt effect me, just made me tired as hell.ive started listening to a little bit more hip hop, but mainly its just thrash metal for me, and breaking benjamin.
for those who are having it hard right now, happyness is always knocking at your door, you just have to be smart enough, and courageous enough, to answer, stand by those who offer their hand, always.
A few people i wanna thank
Robin, even though he isnt here anymore he still listened
Bluey,always so full of info O_O
Kylie, because kylie is just A W S O M E and always nice
Eve, because she alway gave her honest opinion
NeverMore, because he somehow always made me laugh
Hijacc, another breaking benjamin fan
Arc, so random, so funny
Drake, because drake is cool
if im missing anyone, i apologize
if you ever want to talk to me, you can e-mail me
[email protected] (for messenger also)
or
myspace.com/bloodmoon88 (requires sign up)
or
send me a PM on this site, ill be looking for the next few days before i sign off for ever
give me a shout....now.....DO IT!!

what i was listening to when i found this site

what im listening to now

(what a change O_O)

laterz, peeps, its been a blast and a half (CORNY JOKE FOR THE WIN)

I'm glad to hear how things have turned out for you.
It's always great to start the day knowing you get to see your special someone.
Really changes your outlook, no?
Best wishes :]
Qui

Hi there hawk, What an inspiring story. It dose tell of the ups and downs of your life since you got here. I think this would be better in the successes forum as I do think your stay has been a successful one. I do think your better of with out the cigarrattes. Take some advice from someone that knows. The longer your on them then harder it well be to quite them. But I also do think you have to pick the right time to quite them. I think you already know how easy they are to get addicted to.

Of course you can mentioned Robin here. He did a lot of work for this place and I think the only thing he was guilty of is not knowing when to take a step back. He even said this himself. Anyone that put as much time and energy into this place as he did I would always encourage to be talked of fondly. I think he was trying to make a forum into moor then what it can be though. But I well make sure he sees this thread for you :) He well always be welcome here.

As of all our old members well be. I hope anyone feels that this well be like a place they can always come back to if they feel like it.

Take care hawk and don't be a stranger. Come back from time to time well ye.

rockOn.png

Glad to hear things are going well for you and I hope they continue to stay turned around, don't be afraid to visit anytime you want to chat it up or whatev

and.... do stop smoking, the coolness factor isn't worth the lung cancer factor, for real

Be expecting a myspace add soon by me even though I am barely ever on there, look for a palm tree

congrads!!
love and life can be wonderful!

:D

let the force be with you
lol..the force of happiness
(dont ask!)

Okay. No need to rub everyone else's noses in it. Lol Only joking. I'm pleased for you. Wish something like that would happen for me. I bought a pack of cigarettes yesterday due to boredom/feeling low. Hadn't smoked for two years before that.

hawk9007 1, Love 0......congratz haha but be sure not to end up like this......Love 100000000000000 ,sadrabbit-100000000000

Latest posts

Back