How to defend yourself against bullies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UpsideE23

Reaction score
How do you overcome them when they try to act tough, threaten or intimidate you? I don't get it? They act really tough to me and i do whatever they tell me or ask me to do for them. If I try to stand up to them then they get even more mad and will beat the *** out of me. what I don't understand is that some of them can be so racist and talk so much crap about others behind their back but when those they talk bad about are around they don't say a word to them. In fact both crowds join eachother and decide to become the bullies to me. Can someone explain this to me?

Bullies are easy to deal with once you get a feel for it. Is this at a job?

Something that I wished I'd kept in mind in high school. Bullies bully because they have low self esteem and picking on others gives them the illusion of superiority and control. They bully you because your reaction gives them pleasure. So don't give them that pleasure. Don't react to them. They're just kittens trying to be tigers.

UpsideE23 said:
LostintheBardo said:
They must think you look weak in some way. Maybe learn a martial art?

Like what style? Kung fu karate or taekwondo?

One of my best friends who is in the army and knows what he is doing does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and recommended it to me. I'm starting this Tuesday.

Latest posts

Back