Monster and Inca kola

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
My dearest friend where have you gone, my dried up lime forgotten in the refrigerator. I envy her so much, I tried I tried my best and I was unbearable after 5 months. 16 years you gave her, she must be very special that you loved her for so long. That still you miss her sometimes and you forgot me in a second. I loved you wholeheartedly and as intensely as I could. I miss you best friend, I have tried to do my best here too. I am afraid I am not good enough neither here not there. I miss silly things that never existed I miss expectations I had and dreams long forgotten I miss having a home maybe home is waiting for me somewhere different. Maybe someday I will see you again dearest friend when we are both back home

mauthecat said:
My dearest friend where have you gone, my dried up lime forgotten in the refrigerator. I envy her so much, I tried I tried my best and I was unbearable after 5 months. 16 years you gave her, she must be very special that you loved her for so long. That still you miss her sometimes and you forgot me in a second. I loved you wholeheartedly and as intensely as I could. I miss you best friend, I have tried to do my best here too. I am afraid I am not good enough neither here not there. I miss silly things that never existed I miss expectations I had and dreams long forgotten I miss having a home maybe home is waiting for me somewhere different. Maybe someday I will see you again dearest friend when we are both back home

Ok, what’s the crack here?.

hewhowalksalone said:
Mauthecat, I'm curious to know more about you. :)

He’s a little tease....

and well seems to spend a disproportionate amount of time in the refrigerator.

Latest posts

Back