Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IncolaVacui

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here.I wanted to find some forums regarding mental health and solitary people to interact on as a means to step away from the more mainstream of internet social media. I'm 29 years old, this is my preliminary "I'm new here" post. I don't get out much, I'm mostly pretty tied down between work and my personal life, but I need *some* form of social interaction that doesn't cost me a 10$ entry fee at the door, and that doesn't weigh me down with more dramatic inquiry than I can handle. I'm good at handling people, Just, you know, like at a distance?  When you're a bookish introvert slightly over your physical prime, suddenly the prospect of going out to meet people seems more trouble than it's worth when trying to balance necessities in a lower-income American society.  I hope to find some sort of a connection here, even if it's just aimlessly browsing and posting about, to help me s ort of curve the struggles I deal with but also at the same time in an attempt to bridge a connection with people whom might need to see a light at the end of what seems like a very long, dark tunnel. I feel that there is a time in everyone's life when the darkest tunnel leads to the brightest light, and having suffered through the things I have I would like to help people as I have been helped and contribute to the thoughtfulness (and sometimes needed heavy handedness) to what's always kept me flickering, fluttering, even if outside the observable basic essence of the naked eye. So, Hi A.L.L. *wave* :shy:

Hi IncolaVacui welcome to the forum.You will find plenty of great advice and super people to mix with here .Hope we see some new threads and posts soon all are appreciated.

Hi, new friend. Nice avatar photo by the way. I myself have been in and out of that metaphorical tunnel - the way I see it is that we keep ourselves lost inside that tunnel by thinking that we need lots of friends in order to be happy instead of learning to be happy with ourselves. I have found that this forum has helped me as I'm sure it has helped others. And I hope that you can benefit from being here as well. I look forward to hearing more of you :)

Welcome
Happy to see you here!
I’m sure you will have a wonderful stay.
Don’t be shy, jump right in. 😉
*hug*

Latest posts

Back