Who's on Facebook?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 150037

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind catching some of you online for a live chat.  Discord is all good and well - but whenever I go on there nobody seems to be on it.  I thought that perhaps some of you use facebook more often.

When are you going into chat? There's usually always at least one person in the chat room that is willing to talk. Sometimes you do have to talk first though.
There's usually not much talk in the middle of the night EST time.

I'm on discord. Everywhere I go I can't find anyone over 20 tho.

****, Thread title made me think it was a new version of Who's on First.
Who's on facebook, what's on Twitter, I don't know's on Instagram...

Hello,

I have an account but I go 2 or 3 times a year to check on something...because, if you don't have an account you cannot use it.
I'm more Twitter...

I don't log on to Facebook very frequently, but if you decide to PM me I'm pretty quick to respond.

I would use facebook if I had some of you on it. At one point I had a few of my brother and sister's friends on there, but I took them off because they never used to respond to my messages. There's only really my mum and my two siblings - I live with my mum and if I have anything to say to my brother or sister, I usually just send them a text message via my phone. But like I said, if I had people to chat to on facebook, I would use it more often.

Please be careful about who you invite onto your social media pages if you use your real name and information there. At the very least, if you are inviting random people to your real facebook, please change what they are able to see, so that most of your private information is blocked from them.

This doesn't just go for hewhowalksalone, it goes for all of you. Just be careful. You have no idea who is on these forums. Get to know people a little before you invite them somewhere they can see personal information about you.

Latest posts

Back