Feel like giving up on life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWolf

Reaction score
I am still homeless for the longest I have been looking for a 2nd, but now I am stressed over my current job I like my manager, but I feel like they expect to much for example I never do register so I forget the steps plus how .messed up my life is I have a hard time focusing on work which .means I am going to get fired what should I do

Reach out to someone in your life who cares about you and can offer you help. There are people in the world who will be willing to give it to you if they know the troubles that you are facing. Sorry, you probably think that I'm talking a load of crap, but that was my first thought. I hope things get better for you :)

There is absolutely nowhere for you to go to give you a leg up, to give you a break until you can start feeling better? No friends, no family, no government services?

And if you say no, is it because there honestly isn't anything for you or is it because of your pride and/or paranoia?

I wish I had someone to talk to I honestly think I would rather have some alone time so I can rest wherever I go it's noisy another problem I have is I don't sleep that much due to the smell in the shelter it sometimes makes my stomach hurt

Hello,

Sorry for all you are feeling (and living).
I was almost there some 10 years ago. I managed to get onto a paid program by the government, went back to school (with a pay) and got myself a job.
Today, if I lost my job...I'd be ok.
I have realized that, yes, money helps but, it was only 10% of my problem.
My main problem was how I was thinking.
Today, I never have alcool (which is a downer), coffee (chocolate, minimize sugar too). Try to eat healthy, drinks lots of water.
I get enough sleep AND THINK POSITIVELY.
Each day I feel better - all these things only amount to a certain % but, all helps.
I am also aware that I must always be careful and not slide into dark moods.
I watch fun things, good music, try to laugh - I'll die one day, soon enough that, in the meanwhile, I'll try to be happy!

Talk to your manager and let them know how you are feeling and that you'd like more time on register.

Request to spend more time on the register, go slower so that you memorize what you're doing, and work on building it into your bodies muscle memory.
The trick is that you've gotta find a way to make work and learning about work fun and interesting for yourself. Once you do that, everything else will be easy.

Latest posts

Back