Just say no to her crap

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just copying this so that when you edit it to sound better (oh sorry, "correct your typos") your original message still shines through.

Good night sweetie! 😘

Then maybe you should stop editing your previous posts? That is unless you see a problem with something you posted?
You have a nice day too, sweetie. :)   [/quote]

Like most of your ilk, your logic is faulty.
I stated that i am content with what the OP says as it stands, and as you know, that has not 
ever been edited.

Some people think faster than their bodies can accurately respond. This creates
typos and use of one word when another might be better.

As for technical skill, some of us don't live our whole lives  on forums with nothing better to do than
harass people that make us uncomfortable.    Mistakes happen.  This is, perhaps, why the owners of the site
chose to include the editing feature.

Are you suggesting that mistakes should not be corrected?

Is that really the best you can do?  Imply that my words MUST be false because
I care enough to correct a mistake if I find it?  Thank you for suggesting with evidence that YOU are
dishonest by implying that I am.

The people who actually matter understand all this.

I am sure all readers here can see just how "sweet" you are, and how sincere.

I am sure all those type of  persons also would kiss the ass of the Church Lady.

Fortunately, I am confident that even if outnumbered, persons of a much higher caliber exist and will read this.

I hope you will  get in life what you so obviously richly deserve.

Have a nice day.

Ha! hard to do this on a phone. 😂

[/quote]
[/quote]

kaetic said:
Just copying this so that when you edit it to sound better (oh sorry, "correct your typos") your original message still shines through.

Good night sweetie! 😘

Then maybe you should stop editing your previous posts? That is unless you see a problem with something you posted?
You have a nice day too, sweetie. :)  

Like most of your ilk, your logic is faulty.
I stated that i am content with what the OP says as it stands, and as you know, that has not 
ever been edited.

Some people think faster than their bodies can accurately respond. This creates
typos and use of one word when another might be better.

As for technical skill, some of us don't live our whole lives  on forums with nothing better to do than
harass people that make us uncomfortable.    Mistakes happen.  This is, perhaps, why the owners of the site
chose to include the editing feature.

Are you suggesting that mistakes should not be corrected?

Is that really the best you can do?  Imply that my words MUST be false because
I care enough to correct a mistake if I find it?  Thank you for suggesting with evidence that YOU are
dishonest by implying that I am.

The people who actually matter understand all this.

I am sure all readers here can see just how "sweet" you are, and how sincere.

I am sure all those type of  persons also would kiss the ass of the Church Lady.

Fortunately, I am confident that even if outnumbered, persons of a much higher caliber exist and will read this.

I hope you will  get in life what you so obviously richly deserve.

Have a nice day.

Ha! hard to do this on a phone. 😂

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

And what, precisely do you cite, if anything, as a 
change, much less one that matters?

Every person with an actual brain can see who here is 
honest, and who is trying deliberately to twist things for
purely malicious and emotional reasons.

I'm happy to say I change my mind and I do it when it
makes sense.  Would I change a statement if it could be made more
clear or true or forceful?    Well, of course.  Why not?

Your implication that there is anything wrong with that suggest 
profoundly vile things about your thinking and morals.

I am capable of speaking as best I can because I believe in free thinking and free behavior,
not just wasting my life by attempting to harass people I am too shallow and
stupid to understand.

I do not live my life in fear, but embrace risk and love those with balls enough
to accept loneliness if that is the price to stop being treated like honeysuckle.

Think, those of you reading this.  That is what is being attacked here.

Not just me as a person, but the very concept that YOU OWN YOUR LIFE
and have a RIGHT to live it as you choose.

Even if tight ass low IQ ******** want you to live in fear and slavery.

This is ******* ridiculous. The song does NOT mention anything being wrong with anything. It does NOT mention that his wife is a stupid ***** who cheated on him or abused him or anything else or whatever else you want to imagine. It does NOT mention that the job was oh so horrible and they screw him over every chance they get or whatever else you want to imagine.

All it mentions is that he got sick of the job and the wife and left. Which would say to most people that HE is the problem, not everything else.

Do you know anything about alcoholism? My guess is that you are an alcoholic, so the answer to that question is most likely no. You might say you know everything about it, but it is very clear that you do not. The only people this song is an "inspiration" to is other alcoholics. A song can be popular without being an "inspiration."

Now, would you please stop attacking and harassing everyone that doesn't agree with you. I realize that you seem to think you are God's gift to the **** world, what with the dealing out your "justice" and being able to determine everything about anything and determining who is and is not at fault, but you need help.

And before you go and say I am once again attacking you, I challenge you to show me where I ever attacked you. Just one example will be fine. Should be easy, right?

TheRealCallie said:
This is ******* ridiculous. The song does NOT mention anything being wrong with anything. It does NOT mention that his wife is a stupid ***** who cheated on him or abused him or anything else or whatever else you want to imagine. It does NOT mention that the job was oh so horrible and they screw him over every chance they get or whatever else you want to imagine.

All it mentions is that he got sick of the job and the wife and left. Which would say to most people that HE is the problem, not everything else.

Do you know anything about alcoholism? My guess is that you are an alcoholic, so the answer to that question is most likely no. You might say you know everything about it, but it is very clear that you do not. The only people this song is an "inspiration" to is other alcoholics. A song can be popular without being an "inspiration."

Now, would you please stop attacking and harassing everyone that doesn't agree with you. I realize that you seem to think you are God's gift to the **** world, what with the dealing out your "justice" and being able to determine everything about anything and determining who is and is not at fault, but you need help.

And before you go and say I am once again attacking you, I challenge you to show me where I ever attacked you. Just one example will be fine. Should be easy, right?

You're a wise woman, Callie. A wise woman.

Latest posts

Back