You may be better off alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearcat22

Reaction score

Check the law. You might be a little surprised.
The lease is in your name only You pay all the rent. She just lives there
as your girlfriend.

All she has to do is ACCUSE you of something, and not only do you go directly to jail,
she gets to stay in YOUR HOME, rent free. The police will not remove her
or press tresspassing charges. And she trash your honeysuckle, and NOTHING will be done to prosecute her.

But, YOUR girl would NEVER LIE, right? Check this out my man:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/domestic-violence-super-bowl-sunday/

Danielle said:
Why all these posts?  You seem angry...

Not sure I follow your logic.  The quantity of post is indicative of mood?

Perhaps I am confused. Is the purpose of a forum not to show posts?

Perhaps this is not the relationship section, and my post belongs elsewhere?  

Please explain.

Someone wiser than myself said, "If you're not angry, you're not paying attention".

Danielle said:
I just mean that you posts sound angry...  post all you like,  this is a forum to post!  I was just wondering....

Okay, suppose I am angry.  What then?

Danielle said:
Then you can talk to us...   maybe talk out why you are angry.... I really shouldn't have to spell it out....

I'm not sure what difference it makes how I feel. 

The facts in the OP are clear, and are meant to warn men.

I wouldn't think much more need be said.

TheRealCallie said:
Why do you hate women so much?

TheRealCallie, 

This has been asked before but you have not answered:  if you dislike my posts, why do 
you read and respond to them?

Second, since you are clearly a highly educated and intelligent person, 
I do not have to point out that your question is a logical fallacy, plurium interrogationum

TheRealCallie said:
Why do you refuse to answer questions?

TheRealCallie, for such a clearly superior thinker, you appear somewhat confused.

You have repeated the logical fallacy, plurium interrogationum, once again.

Could you please cut and paste here a quote of me anywhere saying, "I refuse to answer questions".

If I cared, I could ask you the same: why do you refuse to answer questions. After all, you
have failed to explain why, since you clearly object to my posts, you continue to bother to read them
and respond to them?

Bearcat, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I am very confused as to what you're trying to achieve from this thread.

hewhowalksalone said:
Bearcat, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I am very confused as to what you're trying to achieve from this thread.

Thank you for your message. I don't find your confusion disrespectful, although I'm highly
skeptical that you actually are confused.

I am hopeful that the persons who most need to hear the message of the OP
will understand and respond accordingly.

What I am trying to achieve is to remind men about the fact
that although they may be tempted to end loneliness by becoming
involved in some way with females, they should exercise extreme caution
before doing so.

But, you knew that. 

Women are evil, men are perfect. But yet he encourages people to be evil and attacks everyone who dares disagree with his OPINIONS, which is all they are. There are very little, if any, facts presented in any of his posts.

The only people he doesn't attack are those that agree with him. What does that tell you? He tries to mask heinous acts and insults, but it's very evident that he means for you to do those exact things. He has mentioned BOMBING people quite a few times, he has mentioned setting fire to someone's home, beating them up and smashing their belongings. Does this sounds like someone you all want to listen to? Does this sound like someone who is stable?

Bearcat, you very much need help. I'm not sure why are you being allowed to continue with these these very disturbing posts, but for the sake of everyone here, I really hope it ends soon. Please, get yourself the help you need.

TheRealCallie said:
Women are evil, men are perfect.  But yet he encourages people to be evil and attacks everyone who dares disagree with his OPINIONS, which is all they are.  There are very little, if any, facts presented in any of his posts.  

The only people he doesn't attack are those that agree with him.  What does that tell you?  He tries to mask heinous acts and insults, but it's very evident that he means for you to do those exact things.  He has mentioned BOMBING people quite a few times, he has mentioned setting fire to someone's home, beating them up and smashing their belongings.  Does this sounds like someone you all want to listen to?  Does this sound like someone who is stable?  

Bearcat, you very much need help.  I'm not sure why are you being allowed to continue with these these very disturbing posts, but for the sake of everyone here, I really hope it ends soon.  Please, get yourself the help you need.

TheRealCallie:

Your first statement appears to claim that I ever said "Women are evil, men are perfect."
Could you please cut and paste a quote of me doing that here, with a link, so we can all see it?

The fact that you consistently choose to misinterpret my posts
is not my responsibility.

The fact that you find my comments "disturbing" does not mean that 
readers of a caliber different from yours will also find them so.

The fact that you appear to object to anyone speaking the truth is not my problem.

I have not encouraged anyone to be evil. 
Quite the opposite, in fact.

You appear to claim that I supply few facts and only opinions.  
I am usually happy to do my best to supply facts when rational persons ask for them politely.

As for offering opinions, you appear to offer a great many on here, every day, all day, many of which
some would say are harmful or show a lack of education or intelligence.
Since obviously you are a very well educated person, I would never say that.

As for your claim that I "attack everyone that disagrees with my opinions" that is simply
false.  If you call responding with logic and pointing out mistakes others have made
an "attack", well, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Yes, I have indeed mentioned for example, getting revenge, and have strongly advised
everyone NEVER to take unlawful or violent action. 

You,  on the other hand,  have IMPLORED readers here to commit crime and violence, to do the opposite of what I have said.

If you choose to twist my words, what does that say about YOUR thinking ability and mental stability?

I think it is fairly obvious here who "needs help".

Since you are clearly a deep thinker the quote which follows will of course be
familiar to you from your many years of education:

PERHAPS the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason.

Thomas Paine

I'm just here to provide quotations so everyone can argue based on written history.

DO SOMETHING exceptional.

Even if that only means you strap a bomb to your body and go create justice somewhere.

Make your difference count.  Make your difference matter.

Do good? Build a hospital?  Sure, sure.  Shovel some more sand hopelesly  against the tide if you
think that means being exceptional.

Or actually remove actual evil from the Earth forever.

Imagine how much difference that would make, imagine how you will be forever remembered
as so much better than the rest.

If you think that removing evil from the Earth is not one of the most worthwhile and noble ways to
achieve purpose and make your life significant, even if that means suicide, then I would say that YOU sound psychotic.

bearcat22 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Women are evil, men are perfect.  But yet he encourages people to be evil and attacks everyone who dares disagree with his OPINIONS, which is all they are.  There are very little, if any, facts presented in any of his posts.  

The only people he doesn't attack are those that agree with him.  What does that tell you?  He tries to mask heinous acts and insults, but it's very evident that he means for you to do those exact things.  He has mentioned BOMBING people quite a few times, he has mentioned setting fire to someone's home, beating them up and smashing their belongings.  Does this sounds like someone you all want to listen to?  Does this sound like someone who is stable?  

Bearcat, you very much need help.  I'm not sure why are you being allowed to continue with these these very disturbing posts, but for the sake of everyone here, I really hope it ends soon.  Please, get yourself the help you need.

TheRealCallie:

Your first statement appears to claim that I ever said "Women are evil, men are perfect."
Could you please cut and paste a quote of me doing that here, with a link, so we can all see it?

The fact that you consistently choose to misinterpret my posts
is not my responsibility.

The fact that you find my comments "disturbing" does not mean that 
readers of a caliber different from yours will also find them so.

The fact that you appear to object to anyone speaking the truth is not my problem.

I have not encouraged anyone to be evil. 
Quite the opposite, in fact.

That is true, you have encouraged people to strap bombs to their chests to remove evil from the earth.
Only you didn't suggest anything "specific" such as where or whom they should target, because that would be unlawful... (the thread has been closed)
EXCEPT you did... in another thread (for help with self esteem) you suggested that burning down houses and beating up people equates to justice.

You appear to claim that I supply few facts and only opinions.  
I am usually happy to do my best to supply facts when rational persons ask for them politely.

Yes I suppose that all depends on what YOU consider to be rational. As I haven't seen any of these facts you supposedly supply, and anytime anyone has disagreed with you the response has been to turn hostile or to try and make it look like you're being attacked... well, a "rational" person would get my meaning.

As for offering opinions, you appear to offer a great many on here, every day, all day, many of which
some would say are harmful or show a lack of education or intelligence.
Since obviously you are a very well educated person, I would never say that.

As for your claim that I "attack everyone that disagrees with my opinions" that is simply
false.  If you call responding with logic and pointing out mistakes others have made
an "attack", well, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Yes, I have indeed mentioned for example, getting revenge, and have strongly advised
everyone NEVER to take unlawful or violent action. 

All the while suggesting that to do so would be justice.

You,  on the other hand,  have IMPLORED readers here to commit crime and violence, to do the opposite of what I have said.

If you choose to twist my words, what does that say about YOUR thinking ability and mental stability?

I think it is fairly obvious here who "needs help".

^^^^^^^^^^
What's that about twisting words?

Since you are clearly a deep thinker the quote which follows will of course be
familiar to you from your many years of education:

PERHAPS the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom. But tumult soon subsides. Time makes more converts than reason.

Thomas Paine

6f4ca0_5519075.jpg

Latest posts

Back