You may be better off alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Well, of course I would never suggest that you track down these teachers, etc
and beat the living honeysuckle out of them, smash car windshield, set their house on fire.

That would not at all be what they deserve and perfect justice. So of course I am not
saying be a man and kick ass."
- bearcat22

kaetic said:
[quote pid='891813' dateline='1547312799']
The fact that you appear to object to anyone speaking the truth is not my problem.

I have not encouraged anyone to be evil. 
Quite the opposite, in fact.

That is true, you have encouraged people to strap bombs to their chests to remove evil from the earth.
Only you didn't suggest anything "specific" such as where or whom they should target, because that would be unlawful... (the thread has been closed)
EXCEPT you did... in another thread (for help with self esteem) you suggested that burning down houses and beating up people equates to justice.

Any reader can see that your claim is completely false.  I simply stated that there are
ways to make a life worthwhile and described one way.  I did not "encourage" anyone to do anything.

As for your next supposed "point", I am confident that readers of a caliber different than yours 
clearly understood me.  It is indeed firmly accepted and enshrined in the culture and law of my nation that violence is justified in self defense and retaliation against attack. 
 I don't know what sort of messed up place you come from. 

You appear to claim that I supply few facts and only opinions.  
I am usually happy to do my best to supply facts when rational persons ask for them politely.

Yes I suppose that all depends on what YOU consider to be rational. As I haven't seen any of these facts you supposedly supply, and anytime anyone has disagreed with you the response has been to turn hostile or to try and make it look like you're being attacked... well, a "rational" person would get my meaning.

If you feel hurt because I left you out of the group of persons I feel worth the effort to
supply facts to, please don't feel so sad that you go kill yourself. 

[size=x-large]I am fine with any reader deciding whether or not I am credible for themselves.  I don't feel completely obliged to hold their 
hands, though I often am willing to point in the right direction.
[/size]
If you think my fighting with fire is inappropriate, don't do it yourself.....yet you do. 
 I am sure readers here can judge your credibility.  

As for offering opinions, you appear to offer a great many on here, every day, all day, many of which
some would say are harmful or show a lack of education or intelligence.
Since obviously you are a very well educated person, I would never say that.

As for your claim that I "attack everyone that disagrees with my opinions" that is simply
false.  If you call responding with logic and pointing out mistakes others have made
an "attack", well, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Yes, I have indeed mentioned for example, getting revenge, and have strongly advised
everyone NEVER to take unlawful or violent action. 

All the while suggesting that to do so would be justice.

Well, readers, what is justice?  I think many would agree with my definition.
If not, they are perfectly free to ignore what I say.

You,  on the other hand,  have IMPLORED readers here to commit crime and violence, to do the opposite of what I have said.

If you choose to twist my words, what does that say about YOUR thinking ability and mental stability?

I think it is fairly obvious here who "needs help".

^^^^^^^^^^
What's that about twisting words?

I think what I said on the subject was perfectly clear.
I'm sorry if you are incapable of understanding.
Your cut-and-paste quote of Paine doesn't apply to me in the least, and the
fact that I am even bothering to communicate with you now, demonstrates that.

I received an interesting message regarding my speaking with persons such
as yourself.  [size=x-large]
 Matthew 7:6   "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

[/size]

[/quote]

kaetic said:
and beat the living honeysuckle out of them, smash car windshield, set their house on fire.

That would not at all be what they deserve and perfect justice. So of course I am not
- bearcat22

Thank you for re-posting that!  The more people who have been abused that 
see this message, the better!

X-1 Alpha said:
This is hilarious!

And people say that nothing interesting ever happens on ALL.

I agree, X-1 Alpha, humor can be found in anything.

I like your signature tagline:

"Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*"

Just out of curiosity, do any hysterical deluded low IQ cunts give
you a hard time because they think your signature advocates violence?

bearcat22 said:
kaetic said:
The fact that you appear to object to anyone speaking the truth is not my problem.

I have not encouraged anyone to be evil. 
Quite the opposite, in fact.

That is true, you have encouraged people to strap bombs to their chests to remove evil from the earth.
Only you didn't suggest anything "specific" such as where or whom they should target, because that would be unlawful... (the thread has been closed)
EXCEPT you did... in another thread (for help with self esteem) you suggested that burning down houses and beating up people equates to justice.

Any reader can see that your claim is completely false.  I simply stated that there are
ways to make a life worthwhile and described one way.  I did not "encourage" anyone to do anything.

As for your next supposed "point", I am confident that readers of a caliber different than yours 
clearly understood me.  It is indeed firmly accepted and enshrined in the culture and law of my nation that violence is justified in self defense and retaliation against attack. 
 I don't know what sort of messed up place you come from. 

You appear to claim that I supply few facts and only opinions.  
I am usually happy to do my best to supply facts when rational persons ask for them politely.

Yes I suppose that all depends on what YOU consider to be rational. As I haven't seen any of these facts you supposedly supply, and anytime anyone has disagreed with you the response has been to turn hostile or to try and make it look like you're being attacked... well, a "rational" person would get my meaning.

If you feel hurt because I left you out of the group of persons I feel worth the effort to
supply facts to, please don't feel so sad that you go kill yourself. 

Oh don't worry I won't, sweetie. 😘

[size=x-large]I am fine with any reader deciding whether or not I am credible for themselves.  I don't feel completely obliged to hold their 
hands, though I often am willing to point in the right direction.
[/size]
If you think my fighting with fire is inappropriate, don't do it yourself.....yet you do. 
 I am sure readers here can judge your credibility.  

As for offering opinions, you appear to offer a great many on here, every day, all day, many of which
some would say are harmful or show a lack of education or intelligence.
Since obviously you are a very well educated person, I would never say that.

As for your claim that I "attack everyone that disagrees with my opinions" that is simply
false.  If you call responding with logic and pointing out mistakes others have made
an "attack", well, I think that says more about you than it does about me.

Yes, I have indeed mentioned for example, getting revenge, and have strongly advised
everyone NEVER to take unlawful or violent action. 

All the while suggesting that to do so would be justice.

Well, readers, what is justice?  I think many would agree with my definition.
If not, they are perfectly free to ignore what I say.

You,  on the other hand,  have IMPLORED readers here to commit crime and violence, to do the opposite of what I have said.

If you choose to twist my words, what does that say about YOUR thinking ability and mental stability?

I think it is fairly obvious here who "needs help".

^^^^^^^^^^
What's that about twisting words?

I think what I said on the subject was perfectly clear.
I'm sorry if you are incapable of understanding.
Your cut-and-paste quote of Paine doesn't apply to me in the least, and the
fact that I am even bothering to communicate with you now, demonstrates that.

I received an interesting message regarding my speaking with persons such
as yourself.  [size=x-large]
 Matthew 7:6   "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Actually a good point. It is utterly worthless to argue with you. You won't understand, because you've decided not to understand. The only thing that matters is your version of "the truth".

[/size]

kaetic said:

- bearcat22

Thank you for re-posting that!  The more people who have been abused that 
see this message, the better!

[/quote]

You're welcome, I'm hoping the mods will find it useful as well.

quote-to-argue-with-a-man-who-has-renounced-the-use-and-authority-of-reason-and-whose-philosophy-thomas-paine-34-59-47.jpg

Have a nice life, sweetie. 😘

TheRealCallie said:
I'm not sure why are you being allowed to continue with these these very disturbing posts, but for the sake of everyone here, I really hope it ends soon.  Please, get yourself the help you need.

I'm thinking that either he's a troll trying to get himself banned, a previous banned troll/member trolling yet again on an alternative account, or that he's a very confused kid that probably needs some sorting out before he accidentally gets himself hospitalized, jailed, or killed out in the real world somewhere instead of just banned and reprimanded repeatedly on the internet. I'm not sure which or why or what, but I DO  know that this is enough of a honeysuckle-show that if I could make a giant bowl of popcorn, a cooler of beer, and a lawn chair for everyone else here of age, I probably would because I'm so incredibly confused by his posts now that I'm not sure what direction or why (or where, for that matter) he's trying to go but: I'm starting not to care.

Me being completely blatantly honest in this post will probably warrant some kind of a reprimand somewhere for basically being a jackass, but some things are honestly just worth it and my level of bewilderment is telling me that now it's worth it. To some degree, I can sort of understand his posts? But, that's because I too was once younger and full of anger and didn't know honeysuckle about honeysuckle about how the world around me works. Thankfully, life beat that out of me years ago though and I'm much more calm and in control of myself. I can breathe, you know? I can think. It's a very healthy feeling. When I was younger, I used to be so scared of growing older but...honestly? The clarity that I eventually achieved, I wouldn't trade it for the world, now. And I hope bearcat eventually achieves that clarity just as I do with everyone else. So, I don't know what this guy's problem is, but I hope he finds peace for himself along the way.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is even bearcat anymore. Maybe someone's hacked his profile.

[quote pid='891842' dateline='1547318105']
[quote pid='891834' dateline='1547316919']
[quote pid='891828' dateline='1547314691']
Actually a good point. It is utterly worthless to argue with you. You won't understand, because you've decided not to understand. The only thing that matters is your version of "the truth".
Yet you continue to argue, nonetheless.

As for the Paine quote, I don't hold "humanity" in contempt,
just certain alleged humans.

I've used logic throughout my discussions. Your failure to
understand is not my problem. 

Your failure to produce any valid points is also not my problem.

Again, please don't kill yourself just because you 
think you're a dishonest judgmental prig who gets
his entertainment (your word) out of harassing people.
You 
absolutely are NOTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

IncolaVacui said:
TheRealCallie said:
I'm not sure why are you being allowed to continue with these these very disturbing posts, but for the sake of everyone here, I really hope it ends soon.  Please, get yourself the help you need.

I'm thinking that either he's a troll trying to get himself banned, a previous banned troll/member trolling yet again on an alternative account, or that he's a very confused kid that probably needs some sorting out before he accidentally gets himself hospitalized, jailed, or killed out in the real world somewhere instead of just banned and reprimanded repeatedly on the internet. I'm not sure which or why or what, but I DO  know that this is enough of a honeysuckle-show that if I could make a giant bowl of popcorn, a cooler of beer, and a lawn chair for everyone else here of age, I probably would because I'm so incredibly confused by his posts now that I'm not sure what direction or why (or where, for that matter) he's trying to go but: I'm starting not to care.

Me being completely blatantly honest in this post will probably warrant some kind of a reprimand somewhere for basically being a jackass, but some things are honestly just worth it and my level of bewilderment is telling me that now it's worth it. To some degree, I can sort of understand his posts? But, that's because I too was once younger and full of anger and didn't know honeysuckle about honeysuckle about how the world around me works. Thankfully, life beat that out of me years ago though and I'm much more calm and in control of myself. I can breathe, you know? I can think. It's a very healthy feeling. When I was younger, I used to be so scared of growing older but...honestly? The clarity that I eventually achieved, I wouldn't trade it for the world, now. And I hope bearcat eventually achieves that clarity just as I do with everyone else. So, I don't know what this guy's problem is, but I hope he finds peace for himself along the way.

Well, have you bothered to consider the possibility that the only troll you are feeding here is TheRealCallie?

As for my age, you have no clue and never will.  

Most people with something worthwhile to say tend to get killed or locked up or shouted down.
That has gone on throughout history, so it's no surprise to see your veiled threat.

If you genuinely want to understand, simply read again and think some more.

You end by hoping I can find peace.  There is a saying:   "No Justice, No Peace"

TheRealCallie said:
Could someone please teach this guy how to post/quote properly?  It's really not that difficult.

Could someone please teach this person how to think logically?  It's really not that difficult.

IncolaVacui said:
TheRealCallie said:

Pass on the popcorn. I'll get the beer. Cheers!

Richard_39 said:
IncolaVacui said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'll take the popcorn, but could someone get me a Diet Coke or something?  I don't drink.  I'll be the designated poster. lol

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I'll bring the diet coke. I'll be the sober witness.

Your signature? Is that FFIX?
It's really making me want to re-up my subscription so I can log on, lol.

kaetic said:

No it's VIII

Looks similar. Dang, I never played that one. :)

How many Fantasies do they have now? I think I stopped around IX lol. Or water soccer, I forget what that mini game was called

I've only played VIII and X.

I recently played VIII using the speed keys. Wish I had those back in the days, when I really sucked.

kaetic said:
kaetic said:

No it's VIII

Richard_39 said:
How many Fantasies do they have now? I think I stopped around IX lol. Or water soccer, I forget what that mini game was called

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
IncolaVacui said:
TheRealCallie said:

I'll take the popcorn, but could someone get me a Diet Coke or something?  I don't drink.  I'll be the designated poster. lol

kaetic said:
kaetic said:

No it's VIII

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adZvM19Qnb0

Latest posts

Back