You don't "Fit In?" An answer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-1 Alpha said:
bearcat22 said:
I'm not a fan of war.  If we could pour all that cash into pure research, benefits
might even come faster.  But the truth is, there always will be someone willing to kill
you and take your property.

"Can't we all just get along?"    
Yeah, no, not likely.  But, violence comes in some pretty
sneaky forms.  Like this:  

Neither am I.
If similar results could be achieved without having to eradicate X% of the population every few decades it'd be a welcome change, but as fun as living in an utopia would be, somehow I don't think humans are capable of ever achieving that. We are inherently violent and while this has served us well in the past, it's now becoming a greater and greater obstacle.
And if the modern western world is supposed to be the "other side of the coin", I'd say we're in a pretty bad spot no matter what.
It's rather likely that any attempt at this will end up in the same boat as communism. Nice idea - but poor execution due to our flawed nature.
Makes you wonder how things would look if an advancement similar to ours was achieved by some herbivore species instead.

Until we can somehow overcome our own nature and evolution, this centuries old adage will remain relevant: "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

So, I did not see any answer from you to my previous question:

Your signature is

Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*

There appear to be quite a few self appointed church lady cunts eager to call such 
things "advocating violence".

Are you being harassed also?

Just curious.

bearcat22 said:
X-1 Alpha said:
bearcat22 said:
I'm not a fan of war.  If we could pour all that cash into pure research, benefits
might even come faster.  But the truth is, there always will be someone willing to kill
you and take your property.

"Can't we all just get along?"    
Yeah, no, not likely.  But, violence comes in some pretty
sneaky forms.  Like this:  

Neither am I.
If similar results could be achieved without having to eradicate X% of the population every few decades it'd be a welcome change, but as fun as living in an utopia would be, somehow I don't think humans are capable of ever achieving that. We are inherently violent and while this has served us well in the past, it's now becoming a greater and greater obstacle.
And if the modern western world is supposed to be the "other side of the coin", I'd say we're in a pretty bad spot no matter what.
It's rather likely that any attempt at this will end up in the same boat as communism. Nice idea - but poor execution due to our flawed nature.
Makes you wonder how things would look if an advancement similar to ours was achieved by some herbivore species instead.

Until we can somehow overcome our own nature and evolution, this centuries old adage will remain relevant: "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

So, I did not see any answer from you to my previous question:

Your signature is

Crowd control situation! *machine gun fire intensifies*

There appear to be quite a few self appointed church lady cunts eager to call such 
things "advocating violence".

Are you being harassed also?

Just curious.

Guess I must've missed it.

On this forum? No. Not at all. I had a few rough(er) encounters, but those weren't related to my choice of online appearance.
But it did happen before. There was a "black lives matter" supporter that reported me for "promoting police brutality".
I didn't know that police was taking cues from the signatures or catchphrases of random internet people, but there we go - you learn something new every day.
I didn't even try to debate that one, considering it was a BLM crowd and I'd be simply wasting my time. It's like arguing with a feminist. There's no winners in those debates, everyone loses.
I think it's safe to assume that if I had a greater online presence I'd be able to offend more people with mere existance.

bearcat22 said:
It is self-evident. as well as well-documented here and 
elsewhere, that many persons suffer "loneliness" due to
feelings of being completely different from most if not
all other people.

Whether or not this is a bridgeable gap may be a less important question than:
   Is being lonely and different a sign that you are not worthy, or could it be a sign that you are actually better?

Think.  Are most people around you kind, intelligent, honest, creative, brave?

Or are they cruel, shallow, cheaters, fakes,  conformist, cowards?

Could "normal" and "included" actually be evil?

Is it possible that if suddenly they accepted you, that you would find yourself also turning into an evil person?

Maybe your differences really do make you lesser than.
Maybe.  But are you certain?  Maybe even if you think things are hopeless, you can at least do one thing in your individual life that creates some justice.

Maybe you will decide to pretend to be happy and go work in a puppy shelter. Great. Go for it.

But you will still see the evil people all around you.
  You have been bullied, ignored, spit on. 
   You know who they are. 
 You know what they deserve. 
You know it will never get better, it will never change.

Most likely you never will get that job or a girlfriend or be treated with respect and warmth.
  But you can make your life  matter.  You can take action.

You should absolutely NEVER do anything to punish 
anyone that deserves it.  You should NEVER do anything
unlawful.

You have one life, one chance to make it matter.

You should absolutely NEVER do anything remotely violent or unlawful.
Even though some might see you as a hero if you destroyed evil people. 
It is still not what I suggest you do.

Good question.  Actually what lonely, loners, introverts, angry anti-social (stalkers included), and passive aggressive frustrated <mostly men> anti-social sociopathic types need is power.  Power is the ability to make changes at your pleasure. To get to that place, takes some effort (work).

There is no jumping the gap or bridge, there's skills, life learning skills for the non-socialite to assist them navigating, and as you become better at acquiring those skills, the more power you have.  Most good skills are learned via trial and error, and then there are the lucky ones who acquire skills via advice.  The majority of people in this forum are unlucky....they're here to vent, to ***** and complain about how unlucky they are in love and life.  And if I'm honest with myself and you (and everyone else here) I am no different.  There is a saying "Good judgement comes from experience, and experience by bad judgement."  And I have alot of bad judgement in my past.

I can go on and on and on, I'm known for that. Instead I will just say, "frustration" is a person who feels they lack power.  Confident and secure people have power. So it's all about that.  And.....the secret to gaining power, is to look within.  Change yourself, and you'll change your world..... I have a saying, fix the within, and you fix the without. Why and how that works - as you become more confident, you also become less angry, less frustrated. You interact with people and the world differently, and in turn, the world responds differently. It's hard in the beginning because you don't see the changes, but you will. Just like any of us who work out regularly, staring at the body building websites and magazines, then looking in the mirror after workout number 3, and getting all upset because you don't see anything different. Personal change is an investment. In my experience however, most people are not interested in changing themselves. It's easier to debate and complain about everyone and everything else.

I can come back to this.   There's hope.

Latest posts

Back