Hello: New...but Not New

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokenblade

Reaction score
I have joined this forum years ago, but forgot all about because of a hectic life. The reason I joined was not necessarily because I'm "lonely", but I'm just fascinated by relationships. 

As for the type of person I am, I am a humorous type of person. Most times, I type something, it can be read through a humorous tone simply because my life is just ridiculous. At the same time, I also get serious. 

I'm single, but don't have any room for a relationship.

As per the suggestions I'll just get down to it.

•         My Location: here                    Sex: Enough        My Birthday: Everyday
Okay, on a serious note, my location is Phoenix Arizona
My sex is male
My birthday is in May of 1984.

I'm looking forward to sharing insights and experiences on this Forum.

brokenblade said:
I have joined this forum years ago, but forgot all about because of a hectic life. The reason I joined was not necessarily because I'm "lonely", but I'm just fascinated by relationships. 

As for the type of person I am, I am a humorous type of person. Most times, I type something, it can be read through a humorous tone simply because my life is just ridiculous. At the same time, I also get serious. 

I'm single, but don't have any room for a relationship.

As per the suggestions I'll just get down to it.

•         My Location: here                    Sex: Enough        My Birthday: Everyday
Okay, on a serious note, my location is Phoenix Arizona
My sex is male
My birthday is in May of 1984.

I'm looking forward to sharing insights and experiences on this Forum.

Nice to meet you.
Welcome (back) to the forum! :)

Hello again...but...not again since, I myself am actually new...(mmm...this is more confusing than Inception)...

I think I sort of have something not in common with with but more like in parallel... I'm not lonely. I am alone but, I kinda of like - for the most part...

Latest posts

Back